[Friendly] JUVENTUS vs South China [30th July, 2016] (6 Viewers)

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Ha, we won't underestimate them again!

- - - Updated - - -

What i really like the most though is how we play as a unit. Although we have many new additions, we are still early at preseason preparation and only a part of the squad here, we already look like a team!
::lol3::

BTW fuck these little South China cunts...hacking the shit out of our players in a pre-season friendly FFS

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
The white stich in the middle of the black stripes makes it look so cheap and lose elegance.
Its ugly and shouldn't be there! It looks like the cheap jersey was torn in half and we stiched it back with white thread, instead of black, it doesn't belong there, its very ugly imo

OP
Marc

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
  • Thread Starter #74
    :agree:

- - - Updated - - -

The white stich in the middle of the black stripes makes it look so cheap and lose elegance.
    Its ugly and shouldn't be there! It looks like the cheap jersey was torn in half and we stiched back with white lane, instead of black, it diesnt belong there, its very ugly imo
    Your imo < everybody else imo

OP
    Marc

Marc

Softcore Juventino
    Jul 14, 2006
  • Thread Starter #76
    @Cronios

I must admit though, you keep coming back after so much abuse from other members [myself included], that is praise worthy. You're like a Terminator. :touched:

Catenaccio

Jul 15, 2002
    I didn't go to watch this game because I know South China will win. They play this as if its a competitive match and play at their max. While Juve will play not to get injured and use their youth players. Meanwhile most of them are probably hung over, jet lagged, and not used to the heat and humidity (which is over 90%).

It is annoying to see them try these dangerous fouls.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)