[Friendly] Juventus 0-4 Atletico Madrid [August 7th, 2022] (55 Viewers)

Aug 2, 2005
No single gameplay in 45 min
Missing Pogba, Chiesa, Mcdolnad, Cuad isnot helping our attacking game.

Kinda getting annoyed of our primavera as well..
Soule did not even touch the ball properly.

Not sure if Allegri has anything up his sleeve..
Otherwise,, we are doomed this season as well.

If we are to get anything from the pre-season so far.. we are way levelssss behind La Laiga teams.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
I am not worried about Dusan (besides affinity to fall down too easily), he was injured for most of summer and havent had a proper fullback. I worry more for our lack of service to him since he joined.

I love Pogba and Chiesa, but it worries me greatly our squad has such lukewarm quality creativity wise that we are praying two very injured players will save us.
We don't need Zaniolo though.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Probably.

Jury is still out on the coach for me, the squad is far too much of a mess to judge him. Although I expect better performances than last year.
This is my feeling too.

Ridiculous that we are a week away from the start of the season and the squad isn’t anywhere close to being completed. And Allegri can’t seem to get the best out of what he’s been given. I worry for us next season. Something is badly wrong at levels of this club right now.

kappa96

Jun 20, 2018
depends on Atalanta and Roma's season. Milan, Inter and Napoli will have 3 ucl spots I think, the other one will be between us Atalanta and Roma. Nothing more than last season can be expected from this team
Nah Napoli is done for. It will be Merda or Milan and Juve and Roma after in no particular order.

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
I am not worried about Dusan (besides affinity to fall down too easily), he was injured for most of summer and havent had a proper fullback. I worry more for our lack of service to him since he joined.

I love Pogba and Chiesa, but it worries me greatly our squad has such lukewarm quality creativity wise that we are praying two very injured players will save us.
I actually am worried about him. He got handled by any physical CB last season. I expect more from a 80m signing on 7m wages.

Pirlo's Beard

Junkie Joe Joyce
Oct 2, 2013
Even worse is that anyone could se it coming miles away. We won 2 scudettos playing like absolutely shit, ffs.
I remember the "it's only one game" crowd after complaining about it every week lol

Our transfers, our defend deep at all costs and let the attack sort it self out style and our refusal to get with the times had fucked us up beyond all hope.

Like United, the problem goes beyond just a few bad players or a bad coach, it's a top down problem. Unlike United however, we can't try and rebuild the team every 2 years because we're trapped in a dying league with fading international appeal.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Milan and Inter went through nearly a decade of failure before winning things again.

I think this unfortunately our era or suckiness. Can’t get signings right, performances are abject, coach after coach failing, toxic atmosphere and fans pissed off. Let’s hope it takes us quicker than a decade to get back on our feet.

PedroFlu

Sep 20, 2011
This is my feeling too.

Ridiculous that we are a week away from the start of the season and the squad isn’t anywhere close to being completed. And Allegri can’t seem to get the best out of what he’s been given. I worry for us next season. Something is badly wrong at levels of this club right now.
I judge Allegri when 1 week away from the start we are looking for a fucking washed up expensive of injured so called regista when we don't have a proper FB and scarse offensive options. He has to be taking part in these directions.

About team performance, yes, you can't expect much when you look the names on the pitch. I actually give him props for not starting Kean as a LW, even though Soule literally didn't touch the ball for 45 mins.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 55)