[Friendly] JUVENTUS 0-2 Tottenham Hotspur [5th August, 2017] (1 Viewer)

OP
Marc

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
  • Thread Starter #601
    We could have easily lost 5-0.
    lol We hit the bar 2 times. Could have easily ended 2-2, too. We were better than Tottenham in the last 30 minutes, especially when Berna and Kean entered the pitch.

- - - Updated - - -

:lol:

Maybe because you revive a thread from 2007 (one of yours of course) just to take a dig at two members you don't like?

Well deserved i say.

Now open a thread for "who is the most annoying Member?" and ask Mark to add a poll, so that your dream of winning one can finally become reality.
    I thought I was on your :gsol: ignore list :gsol:

And I revived the thread just to laugh at myself when I was younger. ;)

Buy on AliExpress.com

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
    Feb 12, 2006
    lol We hit the bar 2 times. Could have easily ended 2-2, too. We were better than Tottenham in the last 30 minutes, especially when Berna and Kean entered the pitch.

- - - Updated - - -

I thought I was on your :gsol: ignore list :gsol:

And I revived the thread just to laugh at myself when I was younger. ;)
    Marc we were fucking awful, i was at the game and frankly the only positive out of it was that neither one of Rincon, Lemina, Sturaro played, unfortunately the likes of asamoah, lichtsteiner and de sciglio did.

The fact that Kean did more in the 15 or so mins he was on than Higuain did all game is somewhat worrying and it's not the first time in pre season neither

Defensively we were a shambles, looked like a sunday league pub team

MrMonkey

Jul 15, 2017
    frankly the only positive out of it was that neither one of Rincon, Lemina, Sturaro played, unfortunately the likes of asamoah, lichtsteiner and de sciglio did.
    That's the scary part not being able to blame those guys but only MDS appears needed on giving the team lots of quality minutes.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
    Feb 12, 2006
    That's the scary part not being able to blame those guys but only MDS appears needed on giving the team lots of quality minutes.
    I dont see what he offers, defensively he is suspect and going forwards... lets not even go there, at times cuadrado had to bail him out and not for the first time in pre season.

But like I said to one spurs fan yesterday, if we made moussa sissoko look this good thats a worrying sign for our defence

OP
    Marc

Marc

Softcore Juventino
    Jul 14, 2006
  • Thread Starter #611
    Marc we were $#@!ing awful, i was at the game and frankly the only positive out of it was that neither one of Rincon, Lemina, Sturaro played, unfortunately the likes of asamoah, lichtsteiner and de sciglio did.

The fact that Kean did more in the 15 or so mins he was on than Higuain did all game is somewhat worrying and it's not the first time in pre season neither

Defensively we were a shambles, looked like a sunday league pub team
    I actually agree but I am not worried. However, there is no denying we improved in the 2nd half.

- - - Updated - - -

People still read into these $#@!ing games :lol:
    :lol: every year the same story
    :tup:

NitK

Jul 22, 2008
    At some points, when Bernardeschi came on, it looked like they went 4-2-4. Cuad, Dybi, Hig and Berna up top.

Was exciting to see Berna and Dybala look for each other in the latter part of the game :tuttosport: :ID:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)