[Friendly] Hertha Berlin 0-2 JUVENTUS (July 28th 2012) (1 Viewer)

Gerd

Dec 25, 2011
Remember this stadium hosted the World Cup final only 6 years ago.

Nice goal from Krasic.
I know that is why i say that germany is far better in this aspect , for the wc they renovated their stadiums . Italy's stadium are generally much older and much worse

OP

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #349
    Good to see Licht play well at RCB. Looked solid and comfortable. Licht-Barzagli-Chiello could do the work.

mondo1

May 14, 2006
    Its only a friendly and we are 3-4 weeks behind them in preseason still missing almost every starter other than Vidal. Good Game for some youngsters like marrone and Masi also liked Vidal and asamoah was ok. Also padoin was ok... Well its clear that gio and Vucinic is the best we got upfront... A Top striker and a lb/Lwb is a Must though

Ken

The Dutch Touch
    Aug 17, 2007
    Can't take much from that game though, we never got out of first gear and the opposition was hardly good. Lichsteiner did look alright though I agree.

Ken

The Dutch Touch
    Aug 17, 2007
    Appelt style and touch are great.Krasic played much better than Quag.Appelt should been given some first team minutes in next season.
    Krasic did play better than Quag, but that's mainly because Fabio did close to nothing all game. Krasic' touch is really poor and apart from the goal... well, he did run a lot.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
    May 26, 2009
    Can't take much from that game though, we never got out of first gear and the opposition was hardly good. Lichsteiner did look alright though I agree.
    Yep. Just good to get another 90 mins of game time in our legs. The Germans are obviously a pretty weak team, but physically they are probably 3 or 4 weeks ahead of us, and we held our own for the most part.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
    Mar 6, 2007
    I know that is why i say that germany is far better in this aspect , for the wc they renovated their stadiums . Italy's stadium are generally much older and much worse
    Yeah, Bari was a World Cup stadium, the problem is that was 22 years ago now and it's probably the same pitch :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)