[Friendly] Benfica 1-1 JUVENTUS (August 1st 2012) (1 Viewer)

AndreaCristiano

Nato, Vive, e muore Italiano
Jun 9, 2011
How do you know that? It can't be someone from the club as they're on silenzio stampa.
Process of elimination. Offers were rejected by us, no one is offering anywhere near what we want and now Conte is working with him and playing him. All signs point to a stay at least till January

robbotis

Jun 22, 2012
if we don't get any decent offers he will stay (10mil+)
I think so too, but will he play?

I suppose he could if Pepe's out. And be a back up wide player to Giovinco and Vucinic. But whoever is coaching can't just cast him to the bench. Give him a little time, and he may get his form back.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
Process of elimination. Offers were rejected by us, no one is offering anywhere near what we want and now Conte is working with him and playing him. All signs point to a stay at least till January
Conte is working with and playing everyone right now. Does that mean we're keeping Pazienza as well?

And the way you said it, it's as if you got proof he's staying.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
If we're focusing our offense on Pirlo again this year, I'm not sure how we're inserting Gio.. he's good as a CAM, but with Pirlo as a deep lying playmaker he's pretty ineffective as a CAM. Might play on the wings, though Conte likes players who track back on the wings..
Considering our playstyle, giovinco is only suited as a supportstriker in a 3-5-2, but inferior to vucinic in that regard.

in a 4-3-3, isla and vucinic will allways stard ahead of him, if one of those are injured, we'll play 3-5-2 and probably still bench him

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
Considering our playstyle, giovinco is only suited as a supportstriker in a 3-5-2, but inferior to vucinic in that regard.

in a 4-3-3, isla and vucinic will allways stard ahead of him, if one of those are injured, we'll play 3-5-2 and probably still bench him
Thanks, coach

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Run down of the game anyone, pluses and minuses? Missed this as I was at the Olympic football.

Seems that Untersee had a nice play at the end, liked the look of that kid first time I saw him last year. He has a lot of character.

taquin

Apr 7, 2004
i'm no football expert but i think that until krasic understands defensive responsibilites he will never be a starter for juve, as they (juve) seem to be pressing the ball all over the pitch. krasic doesnt seem to be able to do that for sustainable periods of time.. its not that he's not a good player, just doesnt fit into the philosophy of juve. i'm sure this has been said before..

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
Run down of the game anyone, pluses and minuses? Missed this as I was at the Olympic football.

Seems that Untersee had a nice play at the end, liked the look of that kid first time I saw him last year. He has a lot of character.
I second this and any extended highlights? People must let this Krasic thing go, he won't stay but he is aiding his chances of being sold.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)