Franck Ribery (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
cannot see us being able to afford him, plus Real want him for next season if they cannot get ronaldo

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
would love it but we may be dragged into a bidding war and i dont think we can afford that

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
Ribery would have to fill in zidane's shoes in France and in Juve lol
quite a heavy task

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Yap probably should be the best player for our needs as he would take over from Nedved also he is a leader pushes forward and creative can`t look for anyone suited better to our needs

Pingo

Oct 31, 2007
If Ranieri has 4-4-2 formation pland for next season, he would be perfect for us...
If the Diego story is true (26m£), i thing that we could get Franc for this kind of money...Buy Zapata and RB (De Slivestri), bring back Cristico or buy Pasqual (LB)...

Buffon

De Silvestri - Zapata - Chiellini - Pasqual

Camo - Sissoko - Marchisio - Ribery

Amauri - Dp/Gio​

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
If Ranieri has 4-4-2 formation pland for next season, he would be perfect for us...
If the Diego story is true (26m£), i thing that we could get Franc for this kind of money...Buy Zapata and RB (De Slivestri), bring back Cristico or buy Pasqual (LB)...

Buffon

De Silvestri - Zapata - Chiellini - Pasqual

Camo - Sissoko - Marchisio - Ribery

Amauri - Dp/Gio​
i agree on the midfield and the attack formation (you forgot trezgol)

not sure about the defense... i'd rather have an experienced rock at the back instead of zapata
and zhirkov

soulslider

Rregula sound
May 16, 2006
if there is a slimmest chance of Bayern willing to sell we should go for it , price shouldn't be an obstacle , if we are willing to pay 25-30 mil for Diego then let's just splash extra 5-10 mil and get this mofo over here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)