[FRA] Ligue 1 2011/2012 (35 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
PSG - Lille has been amazing, very fast paced, in the opening 20 mins.

Pastore slides a through ball to Gameiro he's one on one with the keeper but he shoots wide.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
Z.Camara is lucky the ref didn't give him a second yellow for that, Hazard looks like he might cause them quite a few more yellow cards.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
Interesting. Hazard goes one on one against Pastore, but Pastore cuts the ball off him, and then dribbles Debuchy and gets a foul.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
First half is over. It was a good opening 20 minutes, but after that the game became a bit more sloppy and the quality was lacking. Lille need to bring in Pedretti, they need some craft and creativity in midfield, none of their midfield trio offers that at the moment, they are all hard working players, but they need a passer ala Pedretti.

PSG were the better team, Sissoko bossed the midfield, and they had most of the possession, they didn't create enough chances though, Nene and Menez both misplaced lots of passes.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
Dynamics have changed in the second half, Lille are now dominating and pressuring PSG, Balmont is raping PSG's midfield. Menez and Nene are having absolutely horrible games, especially in the second half. Both are losing possession and are ruining PSG's counter attacks.

Joe Cole and Hazard have come to life in the second half.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
Kombouare takes out Pastore and brings in Armand instead of him :lol:

Kombouare has no idea what he's doing, the faster they sack him and bring in Ancelotti the better for them

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
Opening twenty minutes were quite good actually. It was after that, when the play became sloppy and the game became a snoozefest.

@Treq, its a matter of taste i guess. But i'm a French football fan so maybe i'm biased here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 35)