[FRA] Ligue 1 2011/2012 (12 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
Another great goal by Hazard!! Goal from a really tight angle. I think i could be wrong about Lille, as long as they have a class player like Hazard they're always capable of winning the league. What a player.

TrezJuve

May 26, 2010
You French Trez? If so, who do you support in the Ligue.
No, I'm not French. The only club I truly support is Juventus; with that said, my prefered french club is Marseille. I like ligue 1 in general, and I like it when Saint-Étienne do well.

Hazard :delpiero::delpiero::delpiero:

What a goal by Eded. 1-1, now he's turning on the style with some fine flicks too :cool:

Wenger better pay whatever it takes to get him.
Beating five players on his own for that one, and now another goal. He's amazing.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
Jordan Ayew starting today. Its too bad Remy has to revert back to the right hand side, he was doing so well as the main striker this season.

TrezJuve

May 26, 2010
André's injury is a big blow: I'd be surprised if it were to be more than a draw for this side against Rennes. The worst is that Marseille will enter a 7 games streak and that, in the space of only 21 days. It doesn't look good.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
It is a big blow indeed, he's one of their best players. I expect them to win today though, Lucho when he's on form is Marseille's best player so if he can be a little more consistent than he was last season i think they'll do fine. Also Remy looks like he's going to have a big season this year.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
Valbuena out, Amalfitano in. Valbuena looks like he twisted his ankle.

Neither Amalfitano nor Jordan Ayew are natural wide players, Marseille are going to lose their width now.

TrezJuve

May 26, 2010
It is a big blow indeed, he's one of their best players. I expect them to win today though, Lucho when he's on form is Marseille's best player so if he can be a little more consistent than he was last season i think they'll do fine. Also Remy looks like he's going to have a big season this year.
We'll see. The problem with Rémy is that he's inconsistent, so it remains to be seen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 12)