[FRA] Ligue 1 2011/2012 (4 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

TrezJuve

May 26, 2010
blʘndu;3669396 said:
higuain won't leave he said it..falcao's price tag is up the sky, +50 mils...cavani is the only option but city and other clubs are after him...if we can't get him i wouldn't mind the french guy
Yeah, they most probably won't be possible.

TrezJuve

May 26, 2010
I think Giroud will go to Bayern, as he seems very interested in them. Hopefully, it won't be the case as I'd prefer if he were to stay with Montpellier rather than see him go there.

blondu

Grazie Ale
Nov 9, 2006
i see olic out..they will need a strong player to change gomez but he would be stupid to go there..it's pretty hard to compete with that dinosaur. arsenal/chelsea/inter/valencia/hotspur would be the teams i would choose in his place but he could stay and play in ucl :p

blondu

Grazie Ale
Nov 9, 2006
you're probably right..i had no contacts with psg except when steaua met them a lot of years ago...i hate clubs that get rich owners over the night like psg, city, anzi, malaga i even thought a lot of who should win the epl so that italian football will benefit.

montpellier has such a nice young team to watch, a nice football, and they totally deserve the title. giroux and belhanda will mean something more in the following years

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
blʘndu;3669526 said:
you're probably right..i had no contacts with psg except when steaua met them a lot of years ago...i hate clubs that get rich owners over the night like psg, city, anzi, malaga i even thought a lot of who should win the epl so that italian football will benefit.

montpellier has such a nice young team to watch, a nice football, and they totally deserve the title. giroux and belhanda will mean something more in the following years
I don't hate PSG because they got a rich owner. They have been the definition of disgusting club ever since they existed.

Nedvěd

Montpellier are few minutes away from winning their first Ligue 1 title ever. They are winning 2-1 against Auxerre and they need to avoid defeat to win the league.

Sucks for Auxerre though, they're my favourite French club and they're getting relegated. :frown: What a shit year of football, Chelsea won the CL, City won the PL :cry: But at least, the scudetto is Juve's, and so far PSG are not going to win the league.

Nedvěd

AND MONTPELLIER DO IT!!!! Congratulations to such a small, yet great team. They don't have half of the money PSG have, yet they won the league, and deservedly so.

Giroud is a hero, and he'll generate a lot of money for Mont, that will help the club in the future.

---------- Post added 21.05.2012 at 00:37 ----------

Utaka wasted his career with Portsmouth, he should've left them when they got relegated. Amazing signing, changed the season for Mont.

TrezJuve

May 26, 2010
Nedvěd;3681215 said:
AND MONTPELLIER DO IT!!!! Congratulations to such a small, yet great team. They don't have half of the money PSG have, yet they won the league, and deservedly so.

Giroud is a hero, and he'll generate a lot of money for Mont, that will help the club in the future.
No doubt.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)