[FRA] Ligue 1 2011/2012 (3 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

TrezJuve

May 26, 2010
I was watching Sochaux a lot in the first part of the season, because of Boudebouz and Martin. Both of them don't play as good as they used to, but it's understandable seeing where Sochaux lies in the table, like Fred pointed out; their defence is terrible and it doesn't help the team.

I hope they won't go down, I like them especially because of Ziani.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
He's still young and this is his second season in the Ligue and he's already secured a move to Lille. He's been a little inconsistent ever since joining Lille though, he could be deadly at times, but really wasteful at other times. Personally i did not watch enough of him in Brest to comment, and it would be unfair to judge him on half a season at Lille. So i'll reserve judgement on this one.

Hazard is just too good. I mean, the player of the year award might go to Belhanda if Montpellier win the Ligue, but imo individually Hazard has been the player of the season again.

Cheesio

Jul 11, 2006
Crazy game tonight at Montpellier.

Fuck you Camara :sergio: Don't why Belhanda didn't take that last minute penalty even tough he scored one earlier.

By the way Younes is head and shoulder above any player at Montpellier and he's one of the best players in Ligue1, maybe only behind Hazard and Pastore talent wise, The kid will have a bright future, i hope he will make the right decision come this summer.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
Things became a lot more interesting in the Ligue after Montpellier's loss. A 3 point gap is dangerous for Montpellier they still have to go to Rennes next week and then host Lille the week after that, after that they play away to Auxerre who are fighting for their lives to survive and stay in the Ligue.

Add to that Belhanda won't be playing in the next game away to Rennes. Things look quite dangerous for Montpellier, hopefully they can pull through.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
Huge huge game today between Montpellier and Lille. I really want Lille to snatch the Ligue, but i'm disappointed that Belhanda won't be adding to the spectacle today, that will be a huge blow to Montpellier.

blondu

Grazie Ale
Nov 9, 2006
MH needs at least a point, they will have a match at auxerre who are in B with no chances of avoiding it so theoretically it's an easy path to the trophy.

TrezJuve

May 26, 2010
They haven't secured the title yet, though; they still need to get one point.

I really like Giroud and wouldn't mind having him as I'm a fan, but we should focus on a Cavani/Higuain/Falcao type of player before looking for him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)