[FRA] Ligue 1 2011/2012 (4 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

TrezJuve

May 26, 2010
Fuck PSG.

Montpellier winning it would be most refreshing.

Par contre, cela n'empêche pas le fait que cette ligue est encore médiocre :D
Elle l'est en comparaison à d'autres, mais c'est clair qu'il y a des matches intéressants de temps en temps. Certains joueurs comme Belhanda et Giroud, pour Montpellier par exemple, donnent de bons arguments pour les regarder.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
This round is going to be vital for the Ligue. Montpellier are away to Toulouse today, and PSG will be playing away to Lille on Sunday.

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
Oh for real? Moussa Sissoko is decent.

Just read that we were also looking at Giroud and Belhanda. Neither one is English. :anon:

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
Belhanda is the best player in Ligue1 this year @Fred
Could be, for me its a close battle between him and Hazard, but if Montpellier end up winning the league, i guess the award might go to Belhanda.

@Fred

Grenier, Lacazette, Fofana is any of these promising? Also what happened to Tafer?

Is Briand any good? I always thought he was meh.
None of them are going to be stars imo. At most they'd turn out to be decent Ligue players. Grenier looks like the most mature of the three imo. Fofana isn't talented, just hard working and lots of energy, while Lacazette is more style than substance imo, as he's full of tricks and dribbling but his end product isn't consistent.

Briand isn't any good no, he was brilliant for Rennes, but at best he's a good midtable team player, for Lyon he's never really delivered tbh.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
@Fred Belhanda for 15 Million Euros or Hazard for 30?! Obviously, price isn't the only factor here :D
Well it really depends on what you need, as the two are completely different players. Belhanda is a classic #10 playmaker, while Hazard is more of a wingforward, that is very fast, a good dribbler and assists and scores lots of goals.

Gabriel

Killed By Death
May 23, 2010
@Fred

And Tafer? he dissappeared from the face of earth, remember he was supposed to be promising back when Benzema played for Lyon.

How's Marvin Martin doing?

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
@Fred

And Tafer? he dissappeared from the face of earth, remember he was supposed to be promising back when Benzema played for Lyon.

How's Marvin Martin doing?
Meh, he was sent on loan to Toulouse, played there for a whole season and failed to impress. He was just hyped up because of his similarities to Benzema. Doesn't look like he has a future with Lyon, dont think i've seen him play this season.

Martin is the best of the worst at Sochaux, he looks decent still, from the little i've seen of him this season, but his team really aren't helping him, they're in the relegation zone right now, and have been really poor this season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)