Marty

Marty

tuz
Administrator
Jul 2, 2005
  • Thread Starter #2,172
    hey Marty, is there a way to implement these:

- https://xenforo.com/community/resources/tl-ignore-content.6538/
    add-on to ignore forum or thread. this was requested by some users already in some threads. at the moment it is only possible by ignoring the op of any thread.

- https://xenforo.com/community/resources/addonflare-xf2-ignore-block-essentials.7593/
    proper 2-way blocking of users.
    Possibly but I will upgrade the forum before doing anything else, the newest version has some new stuff built in already. We're on version 2.0, need to move to 2.2 which is the latest stable, it will break some stuff like our style and other addons most likely. Will make a test upgrade soon (not on the live forum).

JCK

Biased
    JCK
    May 11, 2004
    Possibly but I will upgrade the forum before doing anything else, the newest version has some new stuff built in already. We're on version 2.0, need to move to 2.2 which is the latest stable, it will break some stuff like our style and other addons most likely. Will make a test upgrade soon (not on the live forum).
    You should do it tomorrow evening around 21.00 CET. I don't think anyone would notice.

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015
    When somebody edits his toast and then quotes me I don't get a notification that I was quoted

Anybody else has this bug?

Missing out on valuable input from helpful tuzzers when participating in constructive discussions

.zero

★ ★ ★
    Aug 8, 2006
    I switched to using brave browser on my phone but the forums don’t render as a mobile responsive site. It only renders as a desktop site. Anyone know how to change that?

- - - Updated - - -

Never mind

I was able to figure it out thanks to the internet

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 122)