Forum Bugs & Suggestions (24 Viewers)

OP
Marty

Marty

tuz
Administrator
Jul 2, 2005
  • Thread Starter #1,523
    Juventuz Retro style is now available, select it from the bottom left or from your User CP.

It is pretty close to our old forum layout, I've spent quite a few hours on it. Feedback is welcome as usual, there are probably things that need fixing still.

OP
    Marty

Marty

tuz
    Administrator
    Jul 2, 2005
  • Thread Starter #1,525
    Yeah, it really cleaned up the screen and allowed me to browse at work w/o being suspect for several years
    @Dru new style Juventuz Xenith Lightweight now available.

Edit: Also removed user banners and ratings bar for this style to keep it lightweight and SFW.
    Edit 2: And removed the big header image and replaced it with static dark background.
    Edit 3: Renamed to Juventuz Xenith Lightweight

Last edited:

j0ker

Capo di tutti capi
    Jan 5, 2006
    Juventuz Retro style is now available, select it from the bottom left or from your User CP.

It is pretty close to our old forum layout, I've spent quite a few hours on it. Feedback is welcome as usual, there are probably things that need fixing still.
    Looks amazing, hardly noticeable from the old one.

But that should be lower, the notification numbers don't show properly.

Attachments

.zero

★ ★ ★
    Aug 8, 2006
    @Dru new style Juventuz Xenith Lightweight now available.

Edit: Also removed user banners and ratings bar for this style to keep it lightweight and SFW.
    Edit 2: And removed the big header image and replaced it with static dark background.
    Edit 3: Renamed to Juventuz Xenith Lightweight
    :beer: thank you sir

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 24)