Formula One 2007 (1 Viewer)

Jun-Lei

Sep 15, 2002
Ron Dennis is blinded with Hamilton who is only a talented driver that has no experience and his feedback will not be really helpful. He will have to rely on his test drivers but those don't race so their input is somehow not promising.
Dennis has a father-son-like relationship with Hamilton that goes back a long time, so it's not surprising that he'd favour the boy. Hamilton still has a lot to learn, the first of which is to stop shooting his mouth off. Frankly, I'm tired of him.

I'm glad Alonso has left the team. I don't like the dude, but he got out when he had to, since there's no point staying in a team where you won't be appreciated.

I like the Raikkonen-Massa partnership at Ferrari, so I hope that won't be disrupted.

Buy on AliExpress.com

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Ferrari and especially Schumacher are aware that the Kimi-Massa relationship has matured a lot since the beginning of the season until they took the trophies. At first I heard that the team were not really happy with Raikkonen's feedback because of his non-talkative personality. I think that Kimi is able to improve the car but he talks little whereas Massa who is originally a test driver talks more. They somehow complement each other and only for the good of the team. I see Ferrari dominating the sport once again in the coming years and this will upset many fans as usual.

May 22, 2007
Ferrari and especially Schumacher are aware that the Kimi-Massa relationship has matured a lot since the beginning of the season until they took the trophies. At first I heard that the team were not really happy with Raikkonen's feedback because of his non-talkative personality. I think that Kimi is able to improve the car but he talks little whereas Massa who is originally a test driver talks more. They somehow complement each other and only for the good of the team. I see Ferrari dominating the sport once again in the coming years and this will upset many fans as usual.
Yeah, then the FIA will bring out some radical new rules to stop us dominating and we will still wipe the floors over everyone else. Ferrari have always been a team knowing exactly what to do.

OP
JuveAdam

JuveAdam

Moggi santo..subito
Sep 12, 2006
  • Thread Starter #844
    Which is what we all want, McLaren choking as they are supposed to.
    No doubt!

Massa & Kimi works so well & both have contracts till 2009 so cant see any changes until after next year at earliest.

May 22, 2007
    Season Review

Ferrari:
    If you had told me after Hungarororororing that Kimi would win the drivers title, I would have thought you were joking. Brilliant end to the season with main title rivals suffering after the spy Scandal. Felipe also improved as a driver so its looking good.

McLaren: What can I say? They were caught cheating and suffered the consequences. Its weird how their season all piled in after the courts decision? No coincidence. Lewis showed us that all that bad luck we were waiting for him to get finally came when it was most important.

BMW: No improvement after the end to last season. Next season, they have to make a serious push to get in with the top runners. Hopefully they can catch up with McLaren and pressure them.

Renault: Very bad. They admitted they were complacent and it hit them. The return of Fernando should lift their spirits and also should put them back to the standards of 2006. They should also ditch the horrible livery, and Fisi.

Williams: A massive improvement from last seasons shambles. Nico is a gem which they should treasure. I also don't think they can do much better than this. The team which also had the last of Wurz :smoke:

Red Bull: They looked great too, Newey no doubt improved their car and all in all, they did have good positions this season. Middle pack mayhem usually involved one of their cars.

Toyota: Best decision of the season was to get rid of Ralf. Nothing like his brother, but completely the opposite. The Trulli train was ever present and in my opinion, Jarno did a great job with a poor car.

Toro Rosso: They are another team which improved. Shanghai and Fuji were their clear best races and we saw that they can beat Mummy car. Vettel is a key driver for them next season.

Super Aguri: Possibly the biggest improvement. And they smugly use last seasons car to beat the current Honda. Sato is not reckless.

Honda: Awful.

Spyker: :D. Sutil had 3 different teammates to show up, and each was terrible. Adrian is a great talent for the future, watch out. Spyker are just boring.

V

Jun 8, 2005
    • V

V

The silliest thing you'll read today
    Wednesday 5th December 2007

Brace yourself for the most ludicrous piece of transfer gossip you've read this winter...Spanish newspaper AS claims that Fernando Alonso could join, wait for it, McLaren.

Yes, McLaren.

According to the newspaper, McLaren have re-opened 'lines of communication' with Alonso's management less than two months after terminating his contract.

The team is said to have had second thoughts after their Spanish sponsors reacted badly to Alonso's departure and, with the driver market short of desirable goods, McLaren are willing to consider the Spaniard's demand for a one-year deal.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is hilarious! :D

I'd like for it to happen though, I'd like it even more if he put that damn stuck-up rookie to his place.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)