For Star Wars fans.. (1 Viewer)

HelterSkelter

Apr 15, 2005
When you first watched the movies,which order did you watch them in and which order do you think would have been more enjoyable?

The Internal Chronology,which goes like this :

The Phantom Menace
Attack Of The Clones
Revenge Of The Sith
A New Hope
The Empire Strikes Back
Return Of The Jedi

Or The order of release,which went like this :

A New Hope
The Empire Strikes Back
Return Of The Jedi
The Phantom Menace
Attack Of The Clones
Revenge Of The Sith

Or did you just watch them in a random order?

Buy on AliExpress.com

Geof

May 14, 2004
We should have Star Wars smilies!

When you first watched the movies,which order did you watch them in and which order do you think would have been more enjoyable?

The Internal Chronology,which goes like this :

The Phantom Menace
Attack Of The Clones
Revenge Of The Sith
A New Hope
The Empire Strikes Back
Return Of The Jedi

Or The order of release,which went like this :

A New Hope
The Empire Strikes Back
Return Of The Jedi
The Phantom Menace
Attack Of The Clones
Revenge Of The Sith

Or did you just watch them in a random order?
The second, but I didn't see the new ones, too many bad critics.

May 22, 2007
I watched them in order of release. I suppose it would be better to watch it in that order because it fits in like a jigsaw when you watch the phantom menace, attack of the clones and revenge of the sith after them.

Sep 14, 2003
I saw Stars Wars first on TV, then return of the Jedi, followed by Empire Strikes Back (my favourite of the lot BTW). I saw the prequels in order.

We should have Star Wars smilies!

The second, but I didn't see the new ones, too many bad critics.
They're far from perfect but also a lot better than they're given credit. I didn't much like Phantom Menace apart from the 3 way saber duel at the end. Attack of the Clones was OK. I loved Revenge of the Sith, definitely worth watching.

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
I first saw them in order of release, as the second set wasn't out when I first watched Star Wars.

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

Bah, for the first time, I watched them all messed up. Something like; Phantom Menace, then I was under the influence so I watche the old ones; A New Hope, The Empire Strikes Back, Return Of The Jedi, then I waited for the Clones and Return Of The Sith to come out.

I still haven't got around watching them all in a row, from episode 1 to 6, which I intend to do but it's gonna be difficult....The Godfather took a whole day, this will take the whole 24h.

All in all I think the new ones are great, even better than the old ones, I can't stand Mark Hamill. Fanboys are upset with the new ones for sentimental reasons I suppose, there is no real difference IMO, apart from enhanced special effects, which in the end give a lot of life and credibility to this type of film.

May 22, 2007
Bah, for the first time, I watched them all messed up. Something like; Phantom Menace, then I was under the influence so I watche the old ones; A New Hope, The Empire Strikes Back, Return Of The Jedi, then I waited for the Clones and Return Of The Sith to come out.

I still haven't got around watching them all in a row, from episode 1 to 6, which I intend to do but it's gonna be difficult....The Godfather took a whole day, this will take the whole 24h.

All in all I think the new ones are great, even better than the old ones, I can't stand Mark Hamill. Fanboys are upset with the new ones for sentimental reasons I suppose, there is no real difference IMO, apart from enhanced special effects, which in the end give a lot of life and credibility to this type of film.
You would have to have a lot of patience to watch them all in a row.

I also remember seeing on the news the ultimate fanboys of this, and they were waiting outside the cinema over a month before the debut release. The only problem was that another cinema round the corner was claiming to have the first release too, so there were people sleeping outside that one as well.

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
i was taken to a special screening of a new hope when i was a wee lad, i was hooked big-time. watched them all in order and now my wee nephews are similarly hooked on these films.

funny thing is i got a funny birthday present teh other week, my wee cousin bought me a ..................wait for it.

yoda cookie jar
Someone needs to make a movie where the Evil Side wins in the end.Heroes are boring.
surely thats why empire strikes back is the best of the lot, the imperial forces kick ass

for me bobba fett was the coolest character

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

I always loved Yoda the most, I can't help it, he's simply so cool. Especially in the new ones. :D

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
The bad guys are always the coolest characters in all movies to be honest. The best in Star Wars has to be Darth Maul with the double ended saber.
oh darth maul is a quality character, i always loved bobba fett though but i have to admit he lost sme mystery with teh whole janga fett cloning story.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)