For all you guys who play(ed) football! (2 Viewers)

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
you guys play dirty...:eek:

i'm a CB/LB and i've never gone that far. i've never made a tackle where i intended to bring down the attacker. i always go for the ball.
but what i am known for is i use my hands a lot by lightly pulling the jersey or just bothering him.
and i have to have on hand on the opponent's shirt when i'm man-marking during a corner kick.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Kiko

Jun 2, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Majed ] ++
you guys play dirty...:eek:

i'm a CB/LB
same as me but I enjoy LB better. On the other hand when we play defense with a diamond formation I usually go top center.

Probably the dirtiest thing we do is when the other team gets a corner. My goalies always reminds us to hip check :angel:
But other then that, I know I get pushy sometimes...but the guy deserves it:D:D:D

Layce Erayce

Aug 11, 2002
++ [ originally posted by bongo10 ] ++
i play as a center back and one of my favorite moments in my soccer club is when i go for a header and throw an elbow to someone's face
next time the forward will not even think about going in the air with you
hey welcome to the forums where u from in the US?

bongo10

Jun 11, 2003
Majed it's not that I'm a dirty player it's just that I wanna tell the defender that this is my side of the pitch and if you wanna score you better work your a$$ of because you are not getting anything easy while I'm around you
It's not that I'm a big guy and stuff I'm about 135 pounds and many people I play with are bigger so I got to at least give out some physicall presence on the field

gray

Apr 22, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Paranoia ] ++
i once tried stepping on the forward's foot before jumping so he wouldn't be able to get off the ground:D

works nicely,but don't use it too often;)
I hate that! I'm forward, and that's the worst thing, when my team's got a corner, it's about to come in and the fsckin defender steps on my foot with studs. OUCH

When that happens, I remember his face, and next time a high ball comes in, I back into him and return the favour :)

Jul 28, 2002
i think i might refresh this thread??

anyone wanna make sum nu teams????

(anyway bagsy cm and number 10)lol

Henry

Sep 30, 2003
one of the only goals I can remember making was pretty nice. dribbled past a couple defenders, passed to my team-mate(he was suppossed to shoot-he had a better position, as I was coming in on a t a tight angle), who then, like the moron he was, passed back to me. I shot form close range, with the goalie very close. ball it the post, and came right back out at me. I trapped it, and chipped it right over the goalies hands, but it hit the crossbar. I was like bloody hell, when is this damn ball going to go in! anyway, after hitting the crossbar, it bounced pretty high, and the goalie and I both jumped for it-him with his hands, and me with my head(obviously-no hand of god here!) somehow, I hit it with my head before the goalie got it-but it still didn't go in! it fell about one or two feet from the line. I fell next to it(I had no clue where the goalie was by then) and kicked it as hard as I could into that fricking goal. anyway..........

my favorite goals where when I scored on a bicycle kick from about 20 feet from the goal (goalie wasn't expecting that! but again, neither was I......) and I've scored twice from corner kicks.
damn......wish I was still playing soccer!

gray

Apr 22, 2003
Okay John, I bags CF and #9 :D

:eek: for a second there, i thought i read that your bicycle kick was from 20 yards!!! Bressan anyone? :)

Henry

Sep 30, 2003
++ [ originally posted by gray ] ++
Okay John, I bags CF and #9 :D

:eek: for a second there, i thought i read that your bicycle kick was from 20 yards!!! Bressan anyone? :)
HAHA! Unfortunately, I haven't been able do to a single bicycle since since then! I guess my luck ran out........

Sivori

Jul 17, 2002
I play as a defender or a defensive mid, so I usually don't get that far up the pitch. however this game I played as a RB in a three-man backline (which is a bit strange seeing as I'm left-footed). Durin a counter-attack I made a run up the right flank, about halfway down the pitch I get a cross from the left back. I recieve it while running, taking it behind my back with a right footed backheel (similar to Michael Owen's in France '98). I then run past a defender and cross the ball, with my left foot, over to the left side of the penalty area where an attacker takes it and shoots just over the cross-bar on a half-volley.

It was pretty cool and I got some nice comments for it. It was especially nice since I'm not at all a technically gifted player, something I compensate for by running around and pressuring opponents (think Gattuso, but with a worse physical condition)

Gandalf

Jul 28, 2003
The best goal I ever scored was a lon range shoot.. the other team's players know that I'm good at heading.. so I was marked by two defenders.. & every corner kick was wasted becoz of the tall CB's of the other team.. but we had a corner kick at the last 15 minutes of the game.. I didn't stand in the box.. I was like 40 yards away.. our guy crossed the ball to the far post at the angle of the 16 yard line.. our #10 guy (he's really talented.. we call him zidane) passed it to me.. and I was runnuing toward it like a rocket.. the passed ball was not low or high, perfect one.. I didn't hesitate to shoot it with all the strength I got.. and boooom.. it hit the bar and then the ground.. and the back of the net.. the keeper was :mute: :dazed:

their another great goal I scored.. 1-2 with my man #10 (zidane).. a great cross from him.. and a great header from me while diving.. :cool:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)