IN

Moutinho-12 mil
Hargreaves-16 mil

OUT

Silvestre- Juventus 2 mil
Brown- Newcastle 5 mil
Saha- Bayern Munich 8 mil
Foster- Sunderland Loan

Don't expect too much turnover at Arsenal this close season. Goalkeeper Jens Lehmann will sign for Hertha Berlin, who are willing to offer a two year contract. Mathieu Flamini will complete a move to Juventus for £4m.

-Buffon could be set for a 11mil move to Barcelona with Giuly moving the opposite way

football rumours.com

Buy on AliExpress.com

fender06

Sep 16, 2006
- Possible Transfers this summer:

Saviola - Juventus
Crespo - Inter (permanent)
G. Milito - R. Madrid
C. Ronaldo - R. Madrid
Maxi Rodriguez - Inter
O. Ustari - Barca

Man United

IN

Moutinho-12 mil
Hargreaves-16 mil

OUT

Silvestre- Juventus 2 mil
Brown- Newcastle 5 mil
Saha- Bayern Munich 8 mil
Foster- Sunderland Loan

Don't expect too much turnover at Arsenal this close season. Goalkeeper Jens Lehmann will sign for Hertha Berlin, who are willing to offer a two year contract. Mathieu Flamini will complete a move to Juventus for £4m.

-Buffon could be set for a 11mil move to Barcelona with Giuly moving the opposite way

football rumours.com
don't be silly, Buffon+Giuly= 11m?

Oggy

and the Cockroaches
Dec 27, 2005
I have a feelin that we are going to sign every possible french player available in the world. Too bad there is not good french players avilable, but when we signed Boum why we couldn't sign Silvestre, Guily (I'm not saying he is that bad but he is way too old) and Flamini... C'mon are we going to fight for the CL spot next year or not???

Btw I think all theese rumours are false...

sateeh

Day Walker
Jul 28, 2003
am tired of this .... hopefully we will start to see some signings
about ur signature mate, wat if all three sources are based on one other source? since most of those websites don't create the news only report them from other more reliable sources.

for example if you see something in goal its most probably from the italian newspapers and the same goes to channel4.

so basically its one source not three

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
about ur signature mate, wat if all three sources are based on one other source? since most of those websites don't create the news only report them from other more reliable sources.

for example if you see something in goal its most probably from the italian newspapers and the same goes to channel4.

Exactly.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
If we sign Silvestre I'm going to cry.

Why are we being linked with crappy defenders? Silvestre? Senderos? WTF.

Jul 28, 2002
Silvetre is shite....
Flamini is shite....

Giuly is getting on a bit and Saviola will be difficult to fit in.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
If we sign Silvestre I'm going to cry.

Why are we being linked with crappy defenders? Silvestre? Senderos? WTF.
Silvestre is a rubbish defender. Senderos isn't great but at least he is young enough to improve but the prices being mentioned are way too high.

Juventinoo

Ertuğrul Oğlu Osman
Oct 20, 2004

I think ur right but i found that these 3 are the most reliable " News Webs " they treat the news in more logical way. i found that when i had followed Vieira and Grygera one and the new money injection...here in the fourm i found Tons of rumors that are not written in any of the three except Almiron, Hunter and Frings ...the rest are not .... so for me at least :p , when the three talked in one issue means there is something solid or near to be solid:cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)