Football Manager 2019 (2 Viewers)

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
Playing 433 like I always do and team is winning, but with this ME, keep getting "lack of forward runs from the midfield" even though I'm playing an AP in mid and even when I tried AP+BBM combo.

Other than forcing you to attack down the flanks, does 19's ME also force you to play 4231?

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
@pavluska

I had incredible results with 4-2-3-1 but due to no competition I now play 4-1-2-3- DM Wide. Much more realistic.

- - - Updated - - -

CF-att

IF-su IF-su

BBM-su AP-att

DLP-de

WB-att BPD-de BPD-de WB-att

GK-de
I play this now.

Liviu

Jan 10, 2015
Started my 2nd attempt with Juve in FM19. Finished first season where I won Seria A and CL. Switched from a 4231 to a flat 433 and then to the tactic in attachment and it did really well for me, first time using such a defensive formation. Looking to bring some players as I can spend ~500M using installments...any tips for a more defensive RB? Cancelo had poor defensive stats and 77M looked great for him. I think I can get Mbappe for ~200M, but is he worth it as the main striker after CR7? From that squad I'm also selling Pipita and Fekir while I refused 100M+30 for Dybala.

Should I be looking to switch from wingers to IFs? My wingers are linked to other teams and I feel like they could contribute more, while I could get Salah, Mane and already have Bailey. How iss Vinicius in 19? He was a beast in 18. Also, what's the rule with nonEU players registered in one season? I can sign one...if I sell some nonEU outside Italy, can I get another slot?

Attachments

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
Meh. I only play FM19 with the 2003/2004 players database. Having said that though, I need a good 4-4-2 formation. Or 4-3-1-2. So I can play this:

Del Piero Trezeguet

Nedved Davids Tacchinardi Camoranesi

Evra Montero Thuram Zambrotta

Buffon

or

Del Piero Trezeguet

Nedved

Davids Appiah Camoranesi

Buffon
@Orgut Help, please.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Meh. I only play FM19 with the 2003/2004 players database. Having said that though, I need a good 4-4-2 formation. Or 4-3-1-2. So I can play this:

Del Piero Trezeguet

Nedved Davids Tacchinardi Camoranesi

Buffon

or

Del Piero Trezeguet

Nedved

Davids Appiah Camoranesi

Buffon
@Orgut Help, please.
I played the same tactics for 19 and 20 so I can tell you that my formation was a 2 B2B and the middle one is an advanced playmaker while the one behind the forwards is a supporting advance playmaker

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
I have just finished my first season after begining a year and half ago lol won everything with Juve and undefeated, no i didn't cheat, can was amazing first half of the season then di sciglio, dybala and bentancur shone. I sold both khedira and matuidi and got barella instead for depth, played 4 2 1 3.
CR had 38 g, and dybs 18g 20ast :lol:

Who do you guys recommend getting for the next campaign, i just bought sms for 60.

OP
X Æ A-12

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
  • Thread Starter #209
    I have just finished my first season after begining a year and half ago lol won everything with Juve and undefeated, no i didn't cheat, can was amazing first half of the season then di sciglio, dybala and bentancur shone. I sold both khedira and matuidi and got barella instead for depth, played 4 2 1 3.
    CR had 38 g, and dybs 18g 20ast :lol:

Who do you guys recommend getting for the next campaign, i just bought sms for 60.
    Depends what position you need. if you're just looking for talent the world class young players i remember are Kai Havertz, Tonali, Jeremy Doku Alex Meret, Leon Bailey, De Ligt, Chiesa, Donnarumma, Pietro Pellegri, Asensio, Frenkie De Jong, O Dembele.

OP
    X Æ A-12

X Æ A-12

Contributor
    Sep 4, 2006
  • Thread Starter #211
    If tonali is still at brescia you should try to grab him too. If you declare interest in him, scout him etc. you can unsettle him easily and Brescia will transfer list him for a decent price then you can swoop before he is inevitably snapped up by an EPL club. Good player to get for Juve as he is one of the best young Italians and too many of the other young Italians are at rival clubs who are much more difficult to deal with than Brescia.

He still needs developing but becomes one of the best midfielders in the game if you play him.

You also want to hold on to Kean and maybe acquire one of Lirola or Audero as backups because meeting CL registration rules for club homegrowns is a bitch for Juve.

Liviu

Jan 10, 2015
    Asensio did very well for me, but he costed 99M. Felt like he did better than Dybala, has an amazing long shot and did well for me even as a CM - advanced playmaker.

GordoDeCentral

Diez
    Apr 14, 2005
    If tonali is still at brescia you should try to grab him too. If you declare interest in him, scout him etc. you can unsettle him easily and Brescia will transfer list him for a decent price then you can swoop before he is inevitably snapped up by an EPL club. Good player to get for Juve as he is one of the best young Italians and too many of the other young Italians are at rival clubs who are much more difficult to deal with than Brescia.

He still needs developing but becomes one of the best midfielders in the game if you play him.

You also want to hold on to Kean and maybe acquire one of Lirola or Audero as backups because meeting CL registration rules for club homegrowns is a bitch for Juve.
    Rogerio is not homegrown?

JuveJay

Senior Signor
    Mar 6, 2007
    No, why?

So I managed to get Cordoba promoted with a game to spare, I was one point behind Albacete going into the final game. Scored a fairly late winner in my last game away to Leganes, and they could only draw at Valladolid. Ended up with 85 points and the title.

I've got a whole €11.5m transfer budget to play with for my first La Liga season, but I'm pretty confident with some good loans I can be fairly clear of relegation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)