Football Manager 2018 (4 Viewers)

Gagi

Jul 19, 2007
I'm so mad right now. Finished 2nd, played PlayOff SF with 3rd placed Loughgall. Won both games and got to PlayOff final vs Dungannon from Prem. Right before the 1st game, I got this message.

There is NO registration in Championship.

I only had GK and FC available from my team. I had to play with my regens (who are such a shit - at best 3* PA) and forced to include several grey players. Grey players are so bad that my regen DR had to play MC. And few others played out of their position.

Honestly, I thought I will lose both games 5-0 or something. 1-2 1st leg at home, 3-3 draw away. I'm fuming.

SI has so many internal and external testers and no one fixed that. Someone even reported this in may, but they don't give a fuck to fix N.Ireland issue.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Damn, I bought the sought out after Mbappe for 95m, and you guys buying talents for 115M minimum?

My attack in beginning of next season (I play 3-4-3 with 3 CFs upfront) are Mbappe - Cristiano - Dybala.

Backups are: Vinicius, Higauin (sold Mandzu), Kean, Costa, Bernadeschi and a loaned out Berardi I signed on free transfer, who bitched like a moron because I signed Mbappe so had to get rid in deadline on loan.

Liviu

Jan 10, 2015
LOL you bought Vinicius for 196? I dont want to depress you, but in my updated transfers Juve save, in FIRST season I bought him from Real Madrid for 26m release clause :lol:
Whoops :shifty:

Maybe the prices went down a bit in the last update? My mistake was missing out on him when City brought him for ~90M. As for my finances I'm ok, ballance is ~280M and transfer budget ~400M. All I want now is a new stadium or a big expansion to reach 75k+

@Marc Where do you play Mbappe and what roles?

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Yeah teams buy quickly(Bayern snapped up De Ligt under My nose in first weeks of the game), I first loaned Vicinius in January first season then bought him in summer. His release clause had to be bug lol, because why would Real put a 26m release clause on someone who they bought for 50m?:D

And no prices aren't better after transfer update, I only got Mbappe little cheaper because I won CL in first season, and relentlessly pressured PSG til he got pissed at them and they accepted my lower but still huge offer.

I try to sign Leon Bailey even if I don't need him and Leverkusen still asking for 170m

I wanted him because I created another manager to coach Belgium in world cup (and in game Leon chose Belgium over England or Germany), played the same tactic I play in Juve, a 343 that's really attacking. And he did amazing as right inverted wingback, had 9 assists in 6 games lol. Lukaku scored 13 goals in total, 6 of them in the final

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Gagi

Jul 19, 2007
Alright, getting ready for season no. 2.

Aiming for promotion. If I don't win the league, then fuck me, this bug will happen again, and I just can't cope with that shit anymore. Warrenpoint and Portadown are clear favs tho.

Anyways, 17/18 table

Mighty Championship for this season.

I'm 40k in red, but I got a sponsorship deal! Hell yes. 7k a year :D

Liviu

Jan 10, 2015
:tup: I hear you, brother. ;) +rep

Well, last season I played him solo upfront [CF-attack] and he scored like frenzy BUT he's much more of a complete player when I play him as RW [winger-attack].
He did insanely well for you :) I use him between attacker - trenquartista and right winger - attack. I usually have Dembele on RW and with Dbala getting slower ( a key aspect of my game), he's getting more and more playing time as a striker.

Have you ever tried Vinicius as a striker? Sincer I have both him and Kean, I kinda have to use an inside forward on the left and that's affecting my game; I'm much better with a winger. Kean does good for me as an advanced foreward, but I don't wanna waste Vinicius.

Gagi

Jul 19, 2007
After that bug related fiasco, I decided to give it another shot. I knew that I had to finish 1st in order to get promoted, I didn't wanted that shit again. That would be way too cruel. And fuck me, I was so close to that.
Did a great transfer market, signed some solid Irish freebies, few youngsters, old drunk cunts, etc. Some of them left the team just a few months later. Bromley and few other English clubs from Vanarama Conference North/South raided me. I lost a GK and had to play 38y guy who will retire in a few months. My right back, striker, some central defenders also left the club.. And even Polish guy i got from 3rd N.I. division has signed pre-contract with random club from his country.
I won the Cup. No the main one or the League Cup, but the Mid-Ulster cup, run by the Mid-Ulster FA that I never heard of. Most of Championship clubs were there, as well as Dungannon from Prem.
I won the League as well. I was topping the table for a very long time, but I lost the lead after 25 rounds. Luckily, I reclaimed that spot just a few rounds later and kept it. Alright, I'm off to Prem. Hopefully I'll be in position to offer someone a part-time deal.

League Table

c92325edf35efaa0a5a7b6306a9e7ca0.png

MVP

310b40781f76438b74833695fabf5726.jpg

As for that bug... Dergview just booked Playoff final. My condolences.

97e54b3a38dc630eb12cef3b9f044360.jpg

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)