Football Manager 2015 (11 Viewers)

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
ok so just got the game, but i feel overwhelmed. anything i need to do in terms of setting up trainnning and what not? i am managing juve

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Still on FM11 until I win the EPL with St Albans City. I've won the Champions League already.
Why St Albans City? :D mind you on FM11 or 12 I won the CL 4 times in a row with St Albans City after getting them from the bottom division. One of my school friends used to play for them then prematurely retired and is now one of the coaches there

The Curr

Feb 3, 2007
Why St Albans City? :D mind you on FM11 or 12 I won the CL 4 times in a row with St Albans City after getting them from the bottom division. One of my school friends used to play for them then prematurely retired and is now one of the coaches there
Because they start the first season with a points deduction. I wanted to make it even harder for myself.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Because they start the first season with a points deduction. I wanted to make it even harder for myself.
ooh I think that was when the club were going through financial difficulty then sold to new owners. Look like a decent outfit this season with John Frendo scoring goals for fun as he usually does in this division, at least that was till he decided to watch el classico over playing for st albans in the fa cup

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Started with Sousense in portugese third class (national championship)

they barely had any rep, but they had a surprisingly big stadium(10k) and excellent facilities.

Been stocking up on the regens, going well !

Without proper fysio's, dat injury list and duration tho..

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Seriously, what the fucking shit is it with injuries in this version.
I have to save after each game cause if i dont i'm guaranteerd missing over half my first team and subs within 3 weeks

- - - Updated - - -

Also, does this mean i won the game ? :D

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
I saved and got it, then reloaded.

My goal is to transform the provincional Sousense to the best and richest team in the world.
Started in 3th class, promoted twice in a row, now batteling with 3 teams for the second place in portugese first class (wich gives a CL ticket).

So far signing promising regens has made it interesting, but im now comming to a point where everyone is interested in your young talents who are 95ca or higher, with big pa's. In short i'm not rich enough to afford 120-130ca players via transfer, and i cant get a 150PA player to develop past ~105 cause teams will show intrest and he wont sign new contracts after that.

So this is the point where i need to keep growing several youths at once to keep my team between 90-110 in every position, while hopefully getting into europe (preferably CL), to increase the funds. Basically i'd need to sell now to gather money to improve stadium capacity and facilities, so i can increase my non transfer revenue.

Its not going to be easy. Portugal dropped a place in the league rankings to 6. Meaning they got 2 CL spots, one for groups and one for second or third qualifiers. But Benfica, and Sporting are pretty damn good, and Porto is making its return after mediocre seasons with its previous coach and those teams are stacked with 130-155 ca players and MUCH higher revenue.

But i have hopes. I like very much how my attendence skyrockets. 500 /10 000 in third class, 1500/10 000 in second class, and allways sold out 10 000 in first class (thats 5th highest in portugal).

I'd love a 30k seater, but that will take some cash to build. And the last issue beeing, if your team's rep is lower, your players are worth less. I got 3 talents (110ca-157pa) who would be worth 15-20 mil, but i'll barely get over a mill.

I need that second place and CL group stage, that would be insane

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 11)