Football Manager 2015 (7 Viewers)

Tak!

Jun 23, 2011
Got really annoyed with the league setup in Belgium and finally moved on to Juventus. Really fun so far. But the difference to reality is kind of disturbing. Sold Llorente during winter break to sign Depay who is a beast. Also, Pirlo's set pieces is laughable, he hasn't been able to score a single free kick in almost a season. He gets several decent chances each game but
has at best hit the crossbar. Whenever someone else has been given they've scored (Depay, Giovinco, Pepe etc). Reaaaally annoying.

Tak!

Jun 23, 2011
Scouting tap, and then filter on "transfer status" or something

Is the database editor missing in this version ?
There's one in game editor which cost money (don't know much, available in Steam). The old standard editor is available via Steam separately

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
There's one in game editor which cost money (don't know much, available in Steam). The old standard editor is available via Steam separately
I'm looking for the original database editor, wich is usually included in the game. If that is available in steam, i assume it requires me to purchase the game ?

Ramin

vBookie Champion
Nov 18, 2003
Got really annoyed with the league setup in Belgium and finally moved on to Juventus. Really fun so far. But the difference to reality is kind of disturbing. Sold Llorente during winter break to sign Depay who is a beast. Also, Pirlo's set pieces is laughable, he hasn't been able to score a single free kick in almost a season. He gets several decent chances each game but
has at best hit the crossbar. Whenever someone else has been given they've scored (Depay, Giovinco, Pepe etc). Reaaaally annoying.
Thinking of selling Llorente after my first season. How much did you sell him for? Depay seems very average in my save with finishing of 12 in his stats.

I sold Gio for 2.7m because he wanted high wages to renew his contract.

To all who have played many seasons, which young players turn good in the game?

Tak!

Jun 23, 2011
Gio is doing ok for me so I'll keep him around as rotational option at my left inside forward and my false 9. I sold Llorente for 14.5m euro and could probably have received more if I had planned it out better.
Depay has made an instant impact with 8 goals, 4 assists, 2 PoM on 14 games, averaging 7.52. I'm playing him as my left inside forward and he just loves to power 'em in. I'm working on his finishing but the rest of his attributes makes him crazy-good anyway. He's fast, strong, good off the ball including bravery and work rate etc, good dribbler, good shot, and good technique. What he does lack is perhaps decision making, otherwise I don't see why he won't be my main contributor in the future.

Qwisto

Oct 5, 2010
Just started with Juve and spent most of the time getting my staff together. I decided to sell Caceres for around €16 mil to PSG. Said no to €30ish from Barca for Bonucci, lol.. Bought Balanta to replace Martin and a couple of young talents. Did you guys try and succesfully loan out Coman in the first season?

Ramin

vBookie Champion
Nov 18, 2003
How is Alvaro Morata playing for you guys? He's been crap for me so far...not sure to keep him beyond this season or not.

CrimsonianKing

U can't expect an Inexperienced team like Juventus
Jan 16, 2013
For those who pirated the game

Here is the database editor
Just extract the rar and place the map in the same folder as the game

example
C://program files (x86) /football manager 2015
C://program files (x86) /football manager 2015 editor
I'm pirating this shit. Will be moving soon and might not have internet for a couple of days, so will check this out.

Can you link me to a torrent with a working version? And why would i need an editor exactly? Can i update it over the internet now even though it isn't legit?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)