Football Manager 2015 (6 Viewers)

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Really loving the game so far. Btw sign Tielemans from Anderlecht. He is tearing up my Belgian league. I'm in December now of my second season and just celebrated getting past group stages in CL. Will obviously be $#@!d in the next stage but still, I'm really happy! Finding it really hard to offload some of my deadmeat though.
That's a lie, you didn't buy Tielemans.

Or you took over Man City, sold a youth player for 200M Euros, then you bought Tielemans.

Either way you didn't buy Tielemans.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Tak!

Jun 23, 2011
Anyone have a suggestion on AMR for Anderlecht? Barca suddenly activated my transfer clause on Andy Najar and my backup is fairly poor. I have around 10m to spend but can't get my head around on who. I would like to have an inside forward or a Mulleresque-type of player. Thankful for any suggestions.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Anyone have a suggestion on AMR for Anderlecht? Barca suddenly activated my transfer clause on Andy Najar and my backup is fairly poor. I have around 10m to spend but can't get my head around on who. I would like to have an inside forward or a Mulleresque-type of player. Thankful for any suggestions.
Hows that brazillian winger from club bruges ?

Tak!

Jun 23, 2011
how the game compared to FM2014 so far ?
I don't know what others would say but I feel like this has a bigger leap forward than e.g. FM13 to FM14. A lot of details have been issued, I don't get as bored by all the interaction with media, and jeebuz have the interaction increased. At least for me, I have even without wanting to regular contact with players because of issues keep being brought up and media trying to bringz mez downz. When you've won the locker room, however, things get easier. So there is a lot more interaction with more variation in content, frequency, and actors.

I like the new menu, the system looks much better and is more intuitive and easier to navigate.

The scouting system is completely new I think. It's a lot hard to cover the world, and to see the stats of a player AND hidden attributes you really need to follow a player for a long time. Yes, annoying at time but I think that is a large step forward.

You need to chose a profile (training or a tactical manager) and depending what background you chose (Sunday league... - former pro) the better your stats are. Sort of like playing on easy mode vs advanced, I guess. During the game you can increase your stats by taking coach courses.

There's more but I should work now.

Hows that brazillian winger from club bruges ?
I don't know, thanks! I'll check him out as soon as I get home.

Eddy

The Maestro
Aug 20, 2005
Will be getting this in 9 days however, I am curious to hear about Bologna's finances. Are they rich now ?

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
I don't know what others would say but I feel like this has a bigger leap forward than e.g. FM13 to FM14. A lot of details have been issued, I don't get as bored by all the interaction with media, and jeebuz have the interaction increased. At least for me, I have even without wanting to regular contact with players because of issues keep being brought up and media trying to bringz mez downz. When you've won the locker room, however, things get easier. So there is a lot more interaction with more variation in content, frequency, and actors.

I like the new menu, the system looks much better and is more intuitive and easier to navigate.

The scouting system is completely new I think. It's a lot hard to cover the world, and to see the stats of a player AND hidden attributes you really need to follow a player for a long time. Yes, annoying at time but I think that is a large step forward.

You need to chose a profile (training or a tactical manager) and depending what background you chose (Sunday league... - former pro) the better your stats are. Sort of like playing on easy mode vs advanced, I guess. During the game you can increase your stats by taking coach courses.

There's more but I should work now.

I don't know, thanks! I'll check him out as soon as I get home.
Very interesting thanks !

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)