Football Manager 2011 (36 Viewers)

dodo

The Recruiter
Apr 25, 2011
Screenshot of Arturo Vidal in August 2013. Tried to sign him several times when I was with ManCity and also with Juve, but contract negotiations always broke down. Now Juve really signs him, maybe that's a sign. I also couldn't get Aguero on FM, same with Hummels. :D anyway:

and comparison with Marchisio:

Buy on AliExpress.com

Lucky Luke

Jul 23, 2007
Cool. :) How's it going with your Juve on FM?
nothing special dude,i'm not impressed,many things have changed since FM08.i switched off the 3D BS
nothing excites me more than retro gaming
i'd love to install FM07 with Juve in serie B,and start all over again,of course i'll edit a few things because as far as i know Juve has won 29 and not 27 scudetti :juventus:

Jul 10, 2006
I finally broke down an got this version about a month ago. I really like it.

I'm in year three of a Juventus save. but I was thinking of starting a new one with a low Italian team and try to get them to the Serie A... Any teams I should look into using for this?

Bufi

Dec 21, 2010

I'm in year three of a Juventus save. but I was thinking of starting a new one with a low Italian team and try to get them to the Serie A... Any teams I should look into using for this?
Football Manager 2011 Is Avaliable?

Kasaki

Moggi's Assistant
Jun 1, 2010

Torino :seven:

Siena

Piacenza

Padova

Novara?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 36)