Football Manager 2011 (37 Viewers)

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
In my second season with Liverpool. Got second in the league, second in the league cup, FA Cup and I play Real in the CL final. All with Carroll and Suarez out for 4 - 5 months each. My big transfer last mercato were a left back from Santos (alex sandro) and Tomas Muller from Bayern. Muller and Kuyt piggy backed the team this year.

Cirillo

Nov 10, 2009
I'm playing a 4-1-2-1-2 :lol: and it has been my preferred formation for a while now although a few seasons ago i was going a 4-2-3-1.

Anyone else use the 4-1-2-1-2?
I used to use that all the time but with a DM, LM, RM & AMC. I never used any CM's. it worked well but it restricted the kind of players i bought so now i use a 4-2-3-1 or a variation of that. Actually at the moment i use nothing because my laptop goes into melt down every time i try and load the game up

Cuti

The Real MC
Jul 30, 2006
I play a sort of 4-2-4, which works extremely well :D

------------GK---------------
RB----CB-----CB-------LB
------CM--------CM-------
RAM---------------LAM
-------ST-----ST------

CaesarCod

Mar 13, 2008
I used to use that all the time but with a DM, LM, RM & AMC. I never used any CM's. it worked well but it restricted the kind of players i bought so now i use a 4-2-3-1 or a variation of that. Actually at the moment i use nothing because my laptop goes into melt down every time i try and load the game up
The 4-2-3-1 is my backup when i hit slumps.

Fm doesn't load? have you taken up crack yet? :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 33)