Football Manager 2011 (48 Viewers)

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
Haven't played this game in a very long time, so I decided to play ManCity where I have the transfer budget to do whatever I want.. But this 8 home-grown players rule is annoying, I'm buying all these 17 year olds so they will count as home-grown 3 years later on and I can throw away the useless English players like Barry, Milner, SWP, M.Johnson, Lescott, Bridge etc..

So far I bought Yaya Sanogo, Luc Castaignos, Zakaria Labyad, Juan Iturbe, Raphael Varane and Serge Aurier. If someone knows some more 17 year old "wonderkids", let me know. :D

I've been playing with Man City for a few years now (they offered me the job after I resigned from the Bosnia NT).

I've just bought Pastore and M'Villa.

GK:

Lloris
Hart
Some young Brazzilian

Defence:

chiellini
Kjaer
Wilson
Musaccio
Aplicuizeta
Corcia
Kolarov
Contreao
Some young brazzilian kid

My midfield is sick:

Fabregas
M'Villa
Rodwell
Pastore
Paulo Henrique
Jesus Navas
Gervinho
Shaqiri
Mata
Silva

Attack:

Aguero
Neymar
Hulk
Dzeko

and some other kid I just bought from Bari, has great stats.

Gagi

Jul 19, 2007
I bought Neymar last season for 30m or so. He had a good season, played lost of games, but was a super sub mostly because I have Cavani.

Now Man Utd did an enquiry, I wanted 70m and they accepted it. Now I dunno what to do. To keep him or sell this fucker?

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
KEEP HIM AT ALL COSTS. I Play Santos, in my 2nd season (after previous save lost playing 3), dude is sick as fuck, he does everything. Scored 60 goals for me in last season, assists quite a bit too. Why the heck did you bench him? :p Cavani? :p

dodo

The Recruiter
Apr 25, 2011
@Zlatan

Nice team, but I only see 4 homegrown/English players and you need to have 8?? (4+4)

I bought Neymar last season for 30m or so. He had a good season, played lost of games, but was a super sub mostly because I have Cavani.

Now Man Utd did an enquiry, I wanted 70m and they accepted it. Now I dunno what to do. To keep him or sell this fucker?
Sell him and buy Pato?

Gagi

Jul 19, 2007
KEEP HIM AT ALL COSTS. I Play Santos, in my 2nd season (after previous save lost playing 3), dude is sick as fuck, he does everything. Scored 60 goals for me in last season, assists quite a bit too. Why the heck did you bench him? :p Cavani? :p
Finished 3rd season with Leverkusen...

Won 3 Bundesliga titles, 2 German Cups, 2 German Supercups, 2 European Supercups, Champions League, Europe League and Club World Cup.

3rd season stats:

Edinson Cavani - 49 games, 54 goals, 22 assists, 8.09 av. rating
Eden Hazard - 37 games, 11 goals, 40 assists, 8.08 av. rating
Javier Pastore - 33 games, 13 goals, 11 assists, 7.82 av. rating
Miralem Pjanic - 44 games, 16 goals, 24 assists, 7.73. av. rating
Benedikt Howedes - 48 games, 17 goals, 1 assist, 7.70 av. rating
Alexis Sanchez - 35 games, 22 goals, 12 assists, 7.66 av. rating
Andre Schurrle - 19(17) games, 14 goals, 11 assists, 7.47 av. rating
Neymar - 27(13) games, 15 goals, 11 assists, 7.39 av. rating

:juventus:

:D

Fake Melo

Ghost Division
Sep 3, 2010
What did you play him as? What was the "role"?

dodo

The Recruiter
Apr 25, 2011
Hm, Pato... Damn, still undecided..
Or you could go for Tevez, my best player so far.. 32 goals, 7 assists in 41 games. Maybe someone younger: Suarez, Javier/Abel Hernandez, Benzema, Rossi.

Thats why I always have 4 players under 21, they dont need to be registered ;)
Ok nice, I just put Milner & Barry on transfer list because they keep complaining that they don't get any playtime. That's why I like Adebayor, he never played 1 game in any competition so far and I'm in April now, but he never complains and still happy because I set high win bonuses at the beginning of the season. :lol:

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
Or you could go for Tevez, my best player so far.. 32 goals, 7 assists in 41 games. Maybe someone younger: Suarez, Javier/Abel Hernandez, Benzema, Rossi.

Ok nice, I just put Milner & Barry on transfer list because they keep complaining that they don't get any playtime. That's why I like Adebayor, he never played 1 game in any competition so far and I'm in April now, but he never complains and still happy because I set high win bonuses at the beginning of the season. :lol:

I just got an offer from Barcelona to manage the but I rejected it.

dodo

The Recruiter
Apr 25, 2011
I just got an offer from Barcelona to manage the but I rejected it.
HSV just offered me Elia for 5.75M, but I got no money at all to sign him and can only offer 14.750p/w contract. :(

edit: Elia accepts Villarreal offer. He rejected the offers from CSKA Moscow, Bayer 04 Leverkusen, Napoli and Aston Villa.

Looks like Acceleration/Pace is important to get high ratings in England. :lol:

dodo

The Recruiter
Apr 25, 2011
Just finished my 1st season, I was 3rd most of the season but managed to get 2nd place on the last match day. I also won EL vs PSG in the final 3-1. FA Cup I lost in first round vs Birmingham and the board still bitch about it months and months later.. :disagree:

dodo

The Recruiter
Apr 25, 2011
Ajax just offered me Luis Suarez for 6.5M, Napoli offers Hamsik for 13.5M, Bordeaux offers Tremoulinas for 6.5M, Moussa Sissoko also 6.5M... everyone throwing discount prices at the richest club in the world. :D

dodo

The Recruiter
Apr 25, 2011
Also Vargas for 7.5M, him and Tremoulinas (6.5M) going to Liverpool now. Inter signed Hamsik for 13.5M :( & ManUtd looking to sign Palombo for 18M. :lol:

Weirdest thing just happened.. I bought a young Brazilian dude when he was 17, now he's 18 and he comes over. First thing I did was I put him in reserves and immediately he's unhappy, wants a talk etc.. I told him I was the boss and he's nothing and now he requests a transfer the first day he arrives. :lol:

Also, Tevez was unhappy and wants to move to bigger club. I told him we're busy building something big here and I need him to stay. He told me he couldn't wait that long, so now I told him to GTFO.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 46)