football Italia (1 Viewer)

koosh

Aug 19, 2002
Hi Im new, but Im not here to about the best team in the world (Milan):D. If any of you live in England u might have heard Channel 4 cancelled football italia. So basically there is now no way of watching the seria A in England:down: Does any body here know of any other ways, i would really appreciate it if you were able to help:angel:

Buy on AliExpress.com

Bongiovi

Jul 12, 2002
Erik......how can you say that when all us English fans are so depressed and suicidal over Channel 4 and no football italia anymore!!!!!!!

Koosh, I think you need to find a penpal in Italy!!!...then get them to tape all the games and send them over to you!

I'm lucky my best friend is from Naples, so her family will tape the matches for me and send them over.....

Desmond

Jul 12, 2002
lucky you......well i can watch them myself but the problem is i have to sometimes wake up at three in the morning....but theat's a small price to pay!:D

denco

Superior Being
Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by koosh ] ++
Hi Im new, but Im not here to about the best team in the world (Milan):D. If any of you live in England u might have heard Channel 4 cancelled football italia. So basically there is now no way of watching the seria A in England:down: Does any body here know of any other ways, i would really appreciate it if you were able to help:angel:
Hi you have 3 options as far as i know, if you are on cable tv, then ask for Rai uno, or if you are on sky digital, you need another dish and get somebody to fix it for you to get hotbird and you'd be able to get Italian channels including Rai Uno and Italia1 or you could get a satellite receiver and you can get the payper view channels

OP

koosh

Aug 19, 2002
  • Thread Starter #12
    ++ [ originally posted by denco ] ++
    Hi you have 3 options as far as i know, if you are on cable tv, then ask for Rai uno, or if you are on sky digital, you need another dish and get somebody to fix it for you to get hotbird and you'd be able to get Italian channels including Rai Uno and Italia1 or you could get a satellite receiver and you can get the payper view channels
    Thanx alot man, Il look into it:cool:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)