football commercials (1 Viewer)

gray

Apr 22, 2003
I used to have every damn clip in the world, but my HDD died on me and i lost em :irritate:

I really like some of the ones I haven't seen from that site Meow, like the one where dog and the football fall out of the window :LOL:, and where the guy is juggling the imaginary ball, that was gold :rofl:

Did anyone see the Footballitis ads?

Aug 1, 2003
++ [ originally posted by gray ] ++

Ahh yes, and Inzaghi and IIRC Keane had to do scissors paper rock :LOL:
It was Beckham, I think.

My favs:

1. Juve pepsi commercials - most of them - especially Beckham vs Juve fan, Juve vs MU referee with no coin, and others

2. Nike commercials. All of em.

3. Adidas commercials, esp. Euro 2000's I think

4. Buffon's Puma commercial - My pumas

Aside from commercials, do any of you have a particular liking to a certain advert in magazines etc? Puma's "Forza Tifosi" campaign is really cool, where they showed the picture of 2 fans and next to it is Gigi Buffon with the saying "one nation" ...

Mikey-DelPiero

Apr 4, 2004
i liked the ones:
new road to lisbon with dp
adidas ad where they are in the ship
and the henry one where he is in his home with man u etc
and the ole one.
really,the only crap one is the one with the likkle kid saying go-go-GOAL where the ball gos everywhere if u no wat i mean :D

Mikey-DelPiero

Apr 4, 2004
o,and the mobile phone ad with that man on the fone doing skill whilst sitting.hes well amazing.
and the one where they are all practising falling over. must be the try outs for ac milan.

Aug 1, 2003
damn you don, you made me feel guilty... i bought 2 italian stuff from Adidas instead of puma :moan:

no offence to puma, but their merchandise - the bags, wallet, trousers, t shirts - are all not that stylish. adidas's were gorgeous

OP

lazioluvr

May 11, 2004
  • Thread Starter #29
    Was wondering if any of you guys saw the diadora commercial with Roby Baggio and Pepe Signori in it? I only saw a litlle of it but it had Roby and Pepe dressed in tuxcedos and wearing diadora boots and they were dancing. Anyone have any info on this commercial?

Freddy

Feb 1, 2004
    I can't forget that commercial which Beckahm was in with that kid who was a Juve fan and gave him the Pepsi can then asked for his jersey to clean the can with it

Meow

Jun 8, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by gray ] ++

Did anyone see the Footballitis ads?
    Yes...the whole series.

The group ones are hilarious...but the solitary ones with Becks and DP....they look like idiots!

gray

Apr 22, 2003
    One of my favourite series that didn't get much attention was the Ryan Giggs' series, with him at home and in his daily life. I thought they were pretty hilarious, especially the one where he wants to play footy with these kids, and they say "sorry mate, we've got even numbers. You'll have to find a buddy". So he looks through his mobile phone, and scrolls through "Becks, Brown, Butt, Fergie"... and he calls up Ruud. The answering machine message is fockin hilarious:

"Ello, Dis is Ruud van Nistelrooy, PFA Player of the year"...

Sorry if I ruined it for anyone, but it was just too funny

Meow

Jun 8, 2003
    Yeah....it was funny...

And I like the one with him playing soccer in his garden, pretending he is playing in an international match or something.

K10

Jul 12, 2002
    Some of the best are the Nike Beach commercials for WC98. There were like 6 clips of them.

Another brilliant one is the Nike Freestyle one with Ronaldinho. That was amazing stuff.

Meow

Jun 8, 2003
    The Japanese site I mentioned (on page 1) got some funny ads with Kahn and Corina too. Anyone seen them??

And yeas, with stupid Becks just sitiing around munching chocolates too.... :rolleyes:

gray

Apr 22, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by Meow ] ++
    Yeah....it was funny...

And I like the one with him playing soccer in his garden, pretending he is playing in an international match or something.
    Hehe yeah, I liked his goofy expression when he was lifting the 'cup'

It made me like him more as a person, because he doesn't really show much emotion on the pitch

Slagathor

Bedpan racing champion
    Jul 25, 2001
    A commercial starring Rafael van der Vaart was launched on Dutch television last night.

Scene opens, in a park in Amsterdam. Voice-over says:

"Football lesson #1: The dive"

Rafael van der Vaart runs onto the scene, makes a dive in front of a hot girl.

Girl immediately gets up to help the poor bloke.

---------

Quite funny, I'll get back to you when I find an online version

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)