Football boots (1 Viewer)

Gogeta

Jan 20, 2004
I play for a sunday league team and I suspect so do most of you guys, so what football boots do you guys wear?? I have to have a nice pair or I won't play:D

[Kind of pointless I know but im bord]

Here are mine they cost me £90 last year I need a new pair:

Buy on AliExpress.com

gray

Apr 22, 2003
I've had the same pair of Nike Tiempo's for about 4 years, and if I get back into outdoor football, I'll probably be looking at a pair of Umbro Xai's

gray

Apr 22, 2003
Hmmm I dunno that much about Nike boots, they can be very expensive and include lots of fancy new technology like "Nikeskin" and stuff like that, but I don't know if it's worth it. They're not as traditional as say, Umbro or Adidas, who don't try to be too flashy and make quality boots. My next choice might also be Predators, they get rave reviews and apparently they actually are very good for control

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Graham ] ++
Hmmm I dunno that much about Nike boots, they can be very expensive and include lots of fancy new technology like "Nikeskin" and stuff like that, but I don't know if it's worth it. They're not as traditional as say, Umbro or Adidas, who don't try to be too flashy and make quality boots. My next choice might also be Predators, they get rave reviews and apparently they actually are very good for control
Predators are top-shelf boots in terms of performance and quality. They may not be the best looking, but they're pretty kewl.

OP

Gogeta

Jan 20, 2004
  • Thread Starter #7
    I have never really been a predator lover and the nikes are very flash looking which suits me perfectly on the pitchl ol

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by Gogeta ] ++
    I have never really been a predator lover and the nikes are very flash looking which suits me perfectly on the pitchl ol
    they do look awesome... i'm not really too fond of the new blue ones or the red ones, but i really love how the "Vapor Ice (white)" ones look :cool:
    i tried them on and even though i have narrow feet and they fit perfectly, they didn't feel stable at all.

OP

Gogeta

Jan 20, 2004
  • Thread Starter #11
    Yeah my valsports are different and I haven't seen anyone else with them in my league ever.

gray

Apr 22, 2003
    :rofl: i could just checked your profile, james. I was hoping kel didn't stand for Kelly. I feel much better now ;)

what position do u play in?

OP

Gogeta

Jan 20, 2004
  • Thread Starter #15
    Up front or just behind the front two and you either way I'm amazing lol.

Yeah james is my middle but I have a habit of putting it as my first name on these forums because it's more respectable. Kel is actually my first and it stands for kerry, after an english footballer.

gray

Apr 22, 2003
    Great ;) I think Kel's a cool name, nothing less respectable about it :)

I play as a forward too, but i always like dropping back a bit when i get the chance

gray

Apr 22, 2003
    Oh, believe me, I'm in a class of my own :stuckup:

:D j/k dude umm i haven't really thought about this one. Off the top of my head though, i'd say i'm kind of in the mould of Alan Smith.

I do a lot of running and can't help myself going back to help out in defence sometimes. Most of my goals aren't from tap-ins ala Inzaghi, and I think the area on the pitch where I find most of my goalscoring opportunities is also similar to Smithy. I'm not too tricky but can show defenders a clean pair of heels when necessary. I don't get sent off very often though :)

How about yourself? Are you a more a Scholes or a Giggs?

OP

Gogeta

Jan 20, 2004
  • Thread Starter #19
    Giggs out of the two but the perfect example is Christiano Ronaldo, I get hacked alot because in mens football they can't take it.
    When up-front more of a greedy ronaldo

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)