Football Boots! (1 Viewer)

MCPIERO

Jul 23, 2002
Im proper excited. Im getting these sexy girls very soon. Ive always worn adidas boots so this will be my first Nikes. They are light around 255g. Ive seen Zambrotta with white Nikes do you think these are the ones? They're called Talaria Ice:cool:

Buy on AliExpress.com
OP
MCPIERO

MCPIERO

Jul 23, 2002
  • Thread Starter #3
    Yeah Its amazing these boots nowadays. They make them look so pretty its hard to play with them. These are the new adidas. They look high tech black and yellow dont go.

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
    Those Nike's are awesome! :cool:

i thought about buying them because they fit my foot perfectly (i have a thin and long foot), but i heard the quality of nike Sucks! i know a couple of guys who say that they just "fall apart" after so many games. I also heard that they get blisters from these shoes no matter what size they try.

as for the new Adidas F-50, i dont think i'll buy them... the base looks too wide, so i doubt they'll fit me nicely.

Anyhow, i'm happy with My Red adidas preds. They are top quality :thumb:

But My all Time Fave shoes are the Adidas 1998 Predator accelerator.
    IF ANYONE KNOWS WHERE I COULD FIND THEM, PLEASE LET ME KNOW!! (i'd prefer the white ones)

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
    ++ [ originally posted by Majed ] ++
    i thought about buying them because they fit my foot perfectly (i have a thin and long foot), but i heard the quality of nike Sucks! i know a couple of guys who say that they just "fall apart" after so many games. I also heard that they get blisters from these shoes no matter what size they try.
    My Nikes turned out great, though they weren't of the top priced pairs, not by a long shot.

Though I'm *really* liking my new Adidas boots, it's a weird thing to describe but they make things easier for me, I can do the same in less movements. :cool: The guy in the Chisalfa store in Rome said it was a mixture of artificial leather and the real thing but I'm concerned that they're starting to wear off at the front after only 6 months of use..

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by Kaliman ] ++
    Are those boots in the first post for women?
    nope.... They're the less Expensive version of the "Nike Mercurial Vapor Ice F.G"

both are for men...

Here's a Pic of the Vapor Ice FG.

They look extremely classy :cool: :thumb: and i tried the Chrome ones on once and they fit perfectly on my narrow-long foot.

So this will most likely be my next pair of boots.

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
    Here's the new Adidas Predator Pulse:

Adidas make the best shoes IMO, but over the years they've become less narrow, so i dont think i'll get them.

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
    Here's the New "Nike Total 90 III"

Looks Awfull IMO. What's up with the big "90" logo and the old school studs !?? :wallbang:

gray

Apr 22, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by Majed ] ++
    Here's a Pic of the Vapor Ice FG.

They look extremely classy :cool: :thumb: and i tried the Chrome ones on once and they fit perfectly on my narrow-long foot.

So this will most likely be my next pair of boots.
    You're gonna be real sorry when they get grass stains all over them ;)

OP
    MCPIERO

MCPIERO

Jul 23, 2002
  • Thread Starter #13
    Majed ive heard the same about Nikes quality. Its worth a try cause im getting it for £44.00.

Man weve got the same taste in boots. The 98 preds are my all time favs as well:D I have the white ones(DP wore in world cup 98). The annoying thing is that they're 8 & half UK size and im size 9. Whenever I wear them my heel ends up bloody. And I got a massive big toe so I stick to my curling shots:D The crontrol is amazing though. I like the studs size as well. They make them too chunky now. Ive always gone along with adidas mainly because of DP:cool: I'll see how Nike fairs. Ez

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by MCPIERO ] ++
    Majed ive heard the same about Nikes quality. Its worth a try cause im getting it for £44.00.

Man weve got the same taste in boots. The 98 preds are my all time favs as well:D I have the white ones(DP wore in world cup 98). The annoying thing is that they're 8 & half UK size and im size 9. Whenever I wear them my heel ends up bloody. And I got a massive big toe so I stick to my curling shots:D The crontrol is amazing though. I like the studs size as well. They make them too chunky now. Ive always gone along with adidas mainly because of DP:cool: I'll see how Nike fairs. Ez
    :cool: :thumb:

I really do want another 98 Pred pair.
    I had the Black ones.
    I totally agree about the Studs... They are the best shoes.
    *The are very Low to the ground
    *Great for curling shots
    * the leather isn't too thick like the newer preds
    * the bottom is so flexable yet still gives a lot of supprt
    * the stud configuration gives a lot of stability where you dont even feel that you're on studs.
    * it's nice and narrow kinda like the nike vapors, but the nike seems more like
    high heels (not that i wear high heels! :dazed: )
    * I Prefer the K-Leather to "plastic"
    * It looks awesome.
    * it lasts a long time. very durable

:down: :touched: i want another pair!!!

The only bad part is that the tounge is kinda annoying.

Dj Juve

Jul 12, 2002
    I just bought a new pair of boots last week. Umbro.
    Not expensive but okay to wear.

I'm just using this one for the time being, until a tournament or something comes up, coz i hardly play regular pitch football anymore, so i use boots less, and more Indoor soccer shoes

my boots, the Umbro 50/50 (talk about bad names)

Dj Juve

Jul 12, 2002
    I have two candidates as my next big boots, to replace my broken Vapor :wallbang:

My 1st dream boots (the one used buy Gay Neville and Keano):

Dj Juve

Jul 12, 2002
    yeah it would. Green replaced with Black blue and black with white. and make the whole thing metallic

that would be..excellent

but the boot is still incredible by itself

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by -CSD- ] ++
    I just bought a new pair of boots last week. Umbro.
    Not expensive but okay to wear.

I'm just using this one for the time being, until a tournament or something comes up, coz i hardly play regular pitch football anymore, so i use boots less, and more Indoor soccer shoes

my boots, the Umbro 50/50 (talk about bad names)
    These Boots look so kewl :cool: it seems like they made these boots to match last year's England jersey :thumb:
    i'm not too fond of umbro shoes as they're too "stiff," but hey, they look so classy.

The Diadora ones are also worn by Bobo. Although i've never bought a pair of Diadora boots, they're supposed to be pretty damn good shoes. I dont know anyone who doesn't like their pair.

The lotto ones look bad and they're bulky!

Personally, i would go for the Diadora.

BTW, What happened to your Vapors??????!?!? please explain, because i'm seriously thinking about buying the Vapor Ice.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)