FML, Champions League 2009/2010 FML (4 Viewers)

OP
Alen

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
  • Thread Starter #11,683
    Thiago Motta two-match Euro ban Saturday 8 May, 2010

Thiago Motta’s hopes of a video evidence appeal are quashed after the Inter midfielder received a two-match Champions League ban.

The Brazilian was sent off at the Nou Camp for a supposed elbow on Sergio Busquets, although replays showed the contact to be minimal.

Nonetheless, UEFA have announced a two-match ban for Thiago Motta, who will now miss both the Final against Bayern Munich and the first round of next season’s Champions League.

UEFA also told Bayern that their appeal against Franck Ribery’s suspension has been rejected.
    ---------------

It's a harsh ban, but I'm happy he'll miss the final. He is a very important player for :inter:

only-juve

Jan 5, 2008
    Worst case scenario that could happen, Inter winning the cup by penalties. That means Italy won't have 4 teams in the CL plus Inter winning their 3rd cup ahead of us :inter:.

That would be the end of the most disgusting season i've ever witnessed in football.

Suns

Release clause?
    May 22, 2009
    Mourinho has done it again! That man is such a genius. As usual, he has shifted all the attention from Saturdays final to himself. While everybody is talking about his potential move to Real Madrid the players can fully concentrate on the final.

Sep 1, 2002
    Mourinho has done it again! That man is such a genius. As usual, he has shifted all the attention from Saturdays final to himself. While everybody is talking about his potential move to Real Madrid the players can fully concentrate on the final.

He takes the word genius, and turns it into genime

that's why I don't have much time for him as a man.

cimenk

Jul 23, 2008
    I don't get it all the media buzz for Mou when they get to the final and won Coppa, and Serie A. Yes, they will get the treble if they win CL. But Van Gaal also bring Munich win Bundesliga in DFB Pokal. He will get the treble too if they win CL.. For me, Van Gaal do a better work. He build Munich after they failed last season, and also Serie A is crooked than Bundesliga

OP
    Alen

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
    Apr 2, 2007
  • Thread Starter #11,696
    Worst case scenario that could happen, Inter winning the cup by penalties. That means Italy won't have 4 teams in the CL plus Inter winning their 3rd cup ahead of us :inter:.

That would be the end of the most disgusting season i've ever witnessed in football.
    True, but they won't win it if it comes to penalties.
    You don't beat the Germans on penalties. That's a well known rule :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)