FML, Champions League 2009/2010 FML (6 Viewers)

OP
Alen

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
  • Thread Starter #9,702
    Fuck me if Balotelli has a brain cell. A single brain cell. He somehow manages to ruin the biggest night for Inter in the last God knows how many decades.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
    Kudos to Inter and Mourinho for showing the world how to beat Barcelona. Barca were outclassed in every sense of the word tonight.

Messi and Ibrahimovic in particular were absolutely horrid tonight.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
    Ibra was easily the worst player in Barcelona, he did absolutely squat. But i blame Messi more, as it was him that was expected to step up today.

OP
    Alen

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
    Apr 2, 2007
  • Thread Starter #9,717
    I wonder what will Mourinho do in Barcelona. If he defends the way he did in the last 10-15 minutes, then he'll fuck it up. But he knows better and he will simply play the same game. Strong defense in midfield and counters with Milito, Eto'o, Sneijder or Pandev. Since Stankovic will miss the next match, then I won't be surprised if he starts with the same formation from today.

Oh, btw, brilliant match from Zanetti. Milito too, one goal and two assists. Mourinho had the plan and the players did their job perfectly.
    In Barca it was the opposite. Zlatan was standing in the way more than he was being useful, Xavi and Messi were completely stopped and looked clueless. All this combined led to the final result.

May 22, 2007
    Ibra was easily the worst player in Barcelona, he did absolutely squat. But i blame Messi more, as it was him that was expected to step up today.
    Thiago Motta and Zanetti did a brilliant job of silencing him, made to look very average by proper defenders, not the things they put out in Spain.

Raz

Nov 20, 2005
    Even his own fans started jeering him and he started arguing with them. When he was leaving the pitch he was yelling vaffanculo to the crowd. Eto'o had to calm the fans down.
    The kid is something alright.

Maybe he just wants to pack his bags anf ot the other side of the town? :shifty:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)