Apr 24, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Graham ] ++
:groan:
that's the whole point

forgive me for sounding rude, it's 04:20 :sleepy:

i guess that's my cue then

gnite all, sweet dreams Don Bes

:rofl:
it is so surreal that there is already sunday and its so late there!! here its just 13:25...

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
:stress:

what a shame...

i was waiting for some nice pics of the robot swimming in mars´s rivers or something like that

gray

Apr 22, 2003
++ [ originally posted by fabiana ] ++

it is so surreal that there is already sunday and its so late there!! here its just 13:25...
Quite annoying actually.

I think it's because of football that my body clock is completely screwed. I stay up till around 3-4 because I'm so used to being awake at that hour to watch European football (which happens to be conveniently scheduled around the graveyard shift in Australia :irritate: )

Trezeguet_FC

Mar 26, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Graham ] ++

Quite annoying actually.

I think it's because of football that my body clock is completely screwed. I stay up till around 3-4 because I'm so used to being awake at that hour to watch European football (which happens to be conveniently scheduled around the graveyard shift in Australia :irritate: )
:eek: I love midnight games! They're the funnest. I hate it here in Canada. All the games in CL and the night Serie A games start at 11:30. I'm either at school for CL games so I end up watch the uefa live minture by minutre reports in the computer lab or i just skip school for the good games. My memories of the WC2002 are the best. Staying up all night to watch games. Too bad i got sick on the night of the final and slept through it ;) ah whatever, it was germany vs. brazil, ballack was suspended (the only player i had interest in from the two teams) and ronaldo scored two goals :cheesy:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)