Figo is fined finally... (1 Viewer)

ReBeL

The Jackal
Jan 14, 2005
Figo, Inter fined by disciplinary commission

MILAN, Italy (AP) - Inter Milan's Portugal midfielder Luis Figo was fined €5,000 ($6,156) for alleging that an Juventus official met with the referee ahead of February's league match between the teams.

Inter, which lost 2-1, was fined the same amount.

The Italian league's disciplinary commission fined Figo because he could not support his claims about the "forbidden" meeting before kickoff. Referee Gianluca Paparesta and Juventus officials both denied the meeting took place.

Figo, who claimed he had been misunderstood by the media, escaped the maximum punishment of suspension.

Associated Press

Buy on AliExpress.com

giovanotti

ONE MAN ARMY
Aug 13, 2004
ReBeL said:
Figo, Inter fined by disciplinary commission

MILAN, Italy (AP) - Inter Milan's Portugal midfielder Luis Figo was fined €5,000 ($6,156) for alleging that an Juventus official met with the referee ahead of February's league match between the teams.

Inter, which lost 2-1, was fined the same amount.

The Italian league's disciplinary commission fined Figo because he could not support his claims about the "forbidden" meeting before kickoff. Referee Gianluca Paparesta and Juventus officials both denied the meeting took place.

Figo, who claimed he had been misunderstood by the media, escaped the maximum punishment of suspension.

Associated Press

6,156$....man that's his breakfast.....:disagree:

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
The only thing that makes a difference for the decision is his reputation. I think with him being found guilty with his conspired words against Juve he certainly would find the humiliation worse than the money. Although TBH since when did inter players have any dignity? :lol:

ZhiXin

Oct 1, 2004
I just love it when Inter players get themselves into trouble again

And I read news that Veron and Adriano exchanged blows in the Villarreal game

isha00

Jun 24, 2003
PhRoZeN said:
The only thing that makes a difference for the decision is his reputation. I think with him being found guilty with his conspired words against Juve he certainly would find the humiliation worse than the money. Although TBH since when did inter players have any dignity? :lol:
In '94 he signed for both Juve and Parma and was banned, yet he was ready to talk cr*p about Moggi. He won't feel humiliated for so little, trust me. :wink:

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
isha00 said:
In '94 he signed for both Juve and Parma and was banned, yet he was ready to talk cr*p about Moggi. He won't feel humiliated for so little, trust me. :wink:
thats new to me, were talking about the same player right? figo signing for both juve and parma?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)