FIFA World Cup 2005 (YOUTH) (3 Viewers)

Romano

May 22, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Erik ] ++

And just because your friend can't handle losing, doesn't mean that I'm the same just because I share his nationality. Your statements made, Romano, offend me to the bone and I only just found the way to ignore them; by seeing them for what they are: useless, empty words typed by an obvious racist.
you call me a racist?
80% of dutch people is racist without knowing it.
it was on the news and the papers.
and guess what? the other 20% makes us ''allochtonen''
so don't call me a racist first the dutch want us here, and know they discriminate us

Buy on AliExpress.com
OP
Slagathor

Slagathor

Bedpan racing champion
Jul 25, 2001
  • Thread Starter #122
    ++ [ originally posted by Chxta ] ++
    Let's face it...
    Adeleye got the ball on the first penalty, the second was an OK call, but the first was pure crap.

Take Mikel Obi as an example, his conduct during this little matter involving Chelski and ManU is that of an immature child don't you think?

Meanwhile, the team captain Isaac Promise finished his secondary school last year, ditto the goalie.

Those are the guys I can confirm immediately. If I can get others, I'll let you know.

Shell are bastards IMO!
    Look, let's just assume that diving is Argentina's national sport and that it's evil, alright? Just bare with me:

Then everyone still knew this up front! I would assume the Nigerians watched some videotapes prior to the match, no? That the coach and his assistants would have pointed out some dangerous catches, no?

So stop whining already! Just like the Dutch after Italy-Holland on Euro2000 went on to whine about how Italy's defensive style was killing the game and how it was unfair that it cost the Dutch the match. I kept saying this: YOU KNEW THIS UP FRONT! It's not new the Italians defend differently than we do!

I find it pathetic. Always have. Always will.

OP
    Slagathor

Slagathor

Bedpan racing champion
    Jul 25, 2001
  • Thread Starter #123
    ++ [ originally posted by Romano ] ++
    you call me a racist?
    80% of dutch people is racist without knowing it.
    it was on the news and the papers.
    and guess what? the other 20% makes us ''allochtonen''
    so don't call me a racist first the dutch want us here, and know they discriminate us
    I called you an ovious racist. Obvious to the extent that you clearly don't hesitate to generalise people.

Disregarding that I'm more reluctant than you are in directly copying whatever the media have to say, I believe every human is a racist. The point is that you realise it's a wrong sentiment to feel and that you fight it.

Lines of yours such as "the dutch want us here" clearly indicate to me that you are a generalising racist. Let me tell you something: "the dutch" is a people of 16 million individuals who all have different opinions and different views on different issues. I would enlighten you as to what my view on immigration is, but you obviously don't care and find it easier to divide the world in black and white, in us and them.

Romano

May 22, 2004

I find it pathetic. Always have. Always will.
    This is what I mean, you can't have it that the Netherlands just couldn't reach the Final.
    It doesn't matter how Italy played, defensively, attacking, dominating, you will find a way to protect your country...
    We don't care if you find it pathetic or not, it's a tactic that is beeing used.
    I find it pathetic that when the Netherlands play, and when they lose its like : We were better, we dominated, we deserved.
    And when you win it's like : We deserved the win, we outclassed them etc...
    Why don't you look from a center point to football?
    That's what I don't like about you Dutch, you think that you know something about football and always say : The Italian League sucks no goals and whatsoever...
    I think it was last year, when on RTL5 a guy said : We always hammer on Italian football but this year the avarage goals in a game is higher then English, Dutch, French and Spanish competition...
    When Italy plays defensively, you always remember it like that, and EVERY Italian plays defensively (to you).
    But some of the Dutch don't follow ALL the games in Serie A and they just have opinion about things that they don't even know about

Romano

May 22, 2004

find it easier to divide the world in black and white, in us and them.
    US ? and THEM?
    and you call it easier for ME?
    you are sepperating US and THEM now...
    To me, we are all US.
    But yeah you THINK that I find it easier, but actualy there is only one who teached me to sepperate those two, and it's maybe not you, but it is your countrymates who did it.
    It didn't came in my mind like :
    WE = WHITE
    THEY = BLACK

thats what you make it, not my opinion

OP
    Slagathor

Slagathor

Bedpan racing champion
    Jul 25, 2001
  • Thread Starter #127
    This is what I mean, you can't have it that the Netherlands just couldn't reach the Final.
    It doesn't matter how Italy played, defensively, attacking, dominating, you will find a way to protect your country...
    We don't care if you find it pathetic or not, it's a tactic that is beeing used.
    I find it pathetic that when the Netherlands play, and when they lose its like : We were better, we dominated, we deserved.
    And when you win it's like : We deserved the win, we outclassed them etc...
    Why don't you look from a center point to football?
    That's what I don't like about you Dutch, you think that you know something about football and always say : The Italian League sucks no goals and whatsoever...
    I think it was last year, when on RTL5 a guy said : We always hammer on Italian football but this year the avarage goals in a game is higher then English, Dutch, French and Spanish competition...
    When Italy plays defensively, you always remember it like that, and EVERY Italian plays defensively (to you).
    But some of the Dutch don't follow ALL the games in Serie A and they just have opinion about things that they don't even know about
    GODVERDOMME that was MY POINT. Didn't you read my post at all? I was explaining that I RESPECT different football styles from different cultures and that I was telling people how they shouldn't whine about the Italians defending!!!!!!

OP
    Slagathor

Slagathor

Bedpan racing champion
    Jul 25, 2001
  • Thread Starter #129
    US ? and THEM?
    and you call it easier for ME?
    you are sepperating US and THEM now...
    To me, we are all US.
    But yeah you THINK that I find it easier, but actualy there is only one who teached me to sepperate those two, and it's maybe not you, but it is your countrymates who did it.
    It didn't came in my mind like :
    WE = WHITE
    THEY = BLACK

thats what you make it, not my opinion
    One question:

Did you or did you not assume that I am like your friend simply because I'm also Dutch?

And here's one nice quote from you:
    first the dutch want us here, and know they discriminate us
    Now you can't tell me that you didn't make an "us and them" division there! You're talking about "the dutch" and "us" for god's sake! How is that NOT racist???

Chxta

Onye kwe, Chi ya ekwe
    Nov 1, 2004
    Jeez! Is this what the quarrel's all about? The match was over 24 hours ago, and Argentina have the trophy.
    Nigeria have what as far as I'm concerned is the most important thing from a youth tournament: the core of a future national team if properly harnessed. So can we move on?

swag

L'autista
    Administrator
    Sep 23, 2003
    As if any of you asked my opinion, Argentina was playing the best football to deserve the title. However, I thought they were lackluster and played on their heels in the final. If anything, Argentina only seemed to get up off of their fat asses until after they had the 2-1 lead, which was completely nonsensical up until that point.

Nigeria had a terrible lateral game: bad finishing and they couldn't make a good cross to hit the side of a barn. But in the forward direction, their passing was precise and they sliced deep holes in the Argentina defensive line like it was butter. If Nigeria could actually finish and cross, this match should have ended 3-1 in their favor.

What I expected to be Nigeria's demise turned out precisely to be their demise: themselves. They have no one else to blame but themselves for the final loss. The penalties they surrendered were inexcusable and handed over the game.

Argentina were lucky, yes, lucky, to come away with a win in the final match. If I were them, I wouldn't be boasting about their great prowess on the pitch after such a lackluster performance in yet another final.

Romano

May 22, 2004

One question:

Did you or did you not assume that I am like your friend simply because I'm also Dutch?

And here's one nice quote from you:

Now you can't tell me that you didn't make an "us and them" division there! You're talking about "the dutch" and "us" for god's sake! How is that NOT racist???
    as I said before, since I live here you sepparete us.
    so the only thing i hear on street :
    ''kijk die neger''
    ''kut buitenlander'' ''ga terug naar je eigen land'' ''wij zijn nederlands jullie zijn buitenlands dus we willen je hier niet''
    you are making the us-them and so i have to explain you with US en THEM otherwise when i say US you couldn't understand what I am saying because you don't know that I mean with US everyone in the world = the same

OP
    Slagathor

Slagathor

Bedpan racing champion
    Jul 25, 2001
  • Thread Starter #135
    I am not one of the people going out onto the streets saying that! If you honestly think ALL "autochtonen" are like that, then who is generalising here??

And just to get the record straight: I cannot walk the streets without being yelled at neither and I'm an "autochtoon". We all suffer from racism.

OP
    Slagathor

Slagathor

Bedpan racing champion
    Jul 25, 2001
  • Thread Starter #137
    I think we're pretty much done here. Reading it back, I don't even think we really understand each other so it's useless to keep on arguing

Romano

May 22, 2004
    I think we're pretty much done here. Reading it back, I don't even think we really understand each other so it's useless to keep on arguing
    yea ok it's cool
    sorry for that then

OP
    Slagathor

Slagathor

Bedpan racing champion
    Jul 25, 2001
  • Thread Starter #140
    Judging by how fierce we both went into this discussion: I think we can safely say that neither of us are racist, wouldn't you agree? :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)