FIFA Women's World Cup 2023 (3 Viewers)

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Yeah, the one annoying thing about women’s top-level football is their aggravating inability to handle set pieces.

OP

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
  • Thread Starter #28
    That 10 vs. 10 time wasting on the corner flag I just witnessed was something else :rofl:

- - - Updated - - -

And that french coach, what an insufferable bitch in his stupid white shirt with the open button lmao.

OP

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
  • Thread Starter #29
    Germany losing to Columbia. Kinda deserved.

We have no creativity in the team whatsoever. All fast, physical beasts, great for Blitzkrieg, but when being faced with similar physicality and a good defence it all turns to shit.

And columbia plays just like their male counterparts really, I love it.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
    Mar 16, 2004
    I’m a bit perplexed stepping into this thread today. Thought I’d see more celebratory posts about the first hijab being worn. What’s the matter folks, you don’t like women and their rights? @Seven

Tak!

Jun 23, 2011
    Who has impressed the most? I don't have the availability to stream any games. Unless I want to pull out a lot of cash, which I won't. There are a few players I really like, such as Fridolina Rolfö. How has she fared so far?

swag

L'autista
    Administrator
    Sep 23, 2003
    They're damn lucky that they didn't lose to Portugal.
    I was pretty impressed by what the Portu-gals put forward. They didn't have the quality in the final third like the USA, but they didn't give an inch and fought hard for possession (earning most of it). A performance like this would have been impossible just a year ago, give their iffy state at the Euros last summer.

Portugal were no pushovers for newbies at the tournament and were respectable in all their matches.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
    Jun 25, 2003
    I’m a bit perplexed stepping into this thread today. Thought I’d see more celebratory posts about the first hijab being worn. What’s the matter folks, you don’t like women and their rights? @Seven
    As much as I ridicule muslims on this forum, I actually believe there have been weird infringements on their rights in Europe and there has been inexplicable tolerance for abuse in name of their religion as well. For example we focus so much on hijabs, but at the same time we're okay with genital mutilation of small boys because it is a custom.

swag

L'autista
    Administrator
    Sep 23, 2003

Btw, I literally shart every time I see a news article that uses the phrase "makes history".

I make history everytime I shart.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)