FIFA Confederations Cup (12 Viewers)

OP
JuveCampione

JuveCampione

Sep 21, 2002
  • Thread Starter #143
    ++ [ originally posted by Erik ] ++
    So let me get this straight - you actually CHEER for the confederations cup? :D
    what's wrong with that?

untill now, it was a great tournamnet with high level football. Foe's tragic death ruined everything, but the football was entertaining!

dpforever

Prediction Game Champ 2003 & 2005
    Jan 12, 2002
    I'm looking forward to tonight's final .. should be a great, yet emotional match to watch .. I'm not sure the players will be focused but they still have to do the job .. the French players will keep seeing the name 'Foe' all over the match as the Cameroon players will all be wearing his name on their back .. I think the match will be balanced and might go to penalty kicks even though I see the French as slight favourites ..

dpforever

Prediction Game Champ 2003 & 2005
    Jan 12, 2002
    True, but France finally look convincing and all players are in sparkling form .. I didn't believe that would be possible because at the beginning they looked jaded .. anyway, finals are always balanced because usually the best 2 teams in the tournament reach this stage and I think that's the case here ..

Slagathor

Bedpan racing champion
    Jul 25, 2001
    ++ [ originally posted by Edgar Davids ] ++
    dude, what are you talking about??! there were some great games in this cup!
    Well I watched several matches in the group phase but they were so boring I decided to ban this cup altogether.

Especially France-Columbia :yawn:

OP
    JuveCampione

JuveCampione

Sep 21, 2002
  • Thread Starter #160
    the second half was good.

didn't u see Turkey-Brazil, France-Japan(second half), France-Turkey, Cameroon-Brazil, Colombia-New Zealand...?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 12)