FIFA Club World Cup 2007 (1 Viewer)

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
FT 4:2

Milan wins the tournament while Juve wins 100m dollars, signing of 5 world class players and the citizens of Turin will get the oportunity to watch Maldini parading with the trophy on the streets of Turin. Great victory for Juve, for European and for Italian football.
If you meant some Juventini are celebrating this victory then I think you're wrong. But If you were trying to make a joke there, then thats something else.

Desmond

Jul 12, 2002
What a masterclass by Kaka today. Great vision for both goals and plenty of moments of brilliance for the highlights reel as well. Seedorf being the other outstanding performer of the day, covering for the uncharacteristically sloppy Gattuso.

To be fair, Boca had an played the second half with none of the spirit they displayed in the first, after Milan's second goal they never recovered and it was the Kaka show from then on. Come a couple of weeks nobody will remember this fixture (or the tournament, for that matter) but it was a great showpiece today. Not to mention that it could very well be the last trophy we see Maldini hoisting aloft in his glittering career.

HelterSkelter

Apr 15, 2005
Being sarcastic about Milan victories is an extremley exciting thing these days.And the amount of attempted sarcasm makes a person laugh not 7,but 8 sundays.Brilliant stuff really.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
The only joke is Milan. Any part of it, you choose.
There are many jokes in football world. But believing that Juventus fans are happy and being sarcastic about us gaining millions of dollars saying that's a great victory for Juve is a childish thing IMO with no disrespect to anyone....whether It was a joke or whether someone is trying to prove a point.

I don't think Juventus fans are/were celebrating Milan's victory against Boca, It doesn't make sense. This thing started when Liverpool played Milan in the final, and since lot of us here can't stand the likes of Liverpool and Manchester Utd It was more pleasant to see Milan winning it than Liverpool.

It's time people should get over it.

May 22, 2007
There are many jokes in football world. But believing that Juventus fans are happy and being sarcastic about us gaining millions of dollars saying that's a great victory for Juve is a childish thing IMO with no disrespect to anyone....whether It was a joke or whether someone is trying to prove a point.

I don't think Juventus fans are/were celebrating Milan's victory against Boca, It doesn't make sense. This thing started when Liverpool played Milan in the final, and since lot of us here can't stand the likes of Liverpool and Manchester Utd It was more pleasant to see Milan winning it than Liverpool.

I don't really how they did today. I would rather they won vs English clubs because of that countries media, but thats about it. Plus, I only care about clubs, who are within 10 points of Juve.

He was being sarcastic BTW.

ReBeL

The Jackal
Jan 14, 2005

The man was just mocking those who said that Milan's win was good for Serie A, and hence was good for Juve.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
I'm sorry Rab but in a Juve forum i think we shouldn't feel uncomfortable for making jokes about Inter, Milan and their players.
Ok, this joke wasn't about making fun of our rivals but it's about guys who found the funniest reasons in the world to support our rivals back in the spring. It's indeed old but like you can see it's still interesting for me and few others.
I am sorry if you find it boring but since we're not using foul language, we're not attacking or insulting anyone and we're not breaking the rules, i think we should be free to continue with the same joke.

P.S: And of course it was a joke. I'm convinced no-one here actually cheered for Milan today. Some because they don't like Milan and some because they don't give a damn about Milan.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
I'm sorry Rab but in a Juve forum i think we shouldn't feel uncomfortable for making jokes about Inter, Milan and their players.
Ok, this joke wasn't about making fun of our rivals but it's about guys who found the funniest reasons in the world to support our rivals back in the spring. It's indeed old but like you can see it's still interesting for me and few others.
Fair enough Alen.

I am sorry if you find it boring but since we're not using foul language, we're not attacking or insulting anyone and we're not breaking the rules, i think we should be free to continue with the same joke.
It's not about finding It boring as much as It doesn't make sense to me for many reasons.

And of course, you're free to continue with this joke.

rvi

l'amour toujours
Apr 5, 2007
dear god boca got thrashed with a captial t.

its kinda funny to see inzaghi standing there with the i did it all smug look. :rolleyes:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)