FIFA 2005 Registration Code (1 Viewer)

HelterSkelter

Apr 15, 2005
Ive had this version for a while now.Today i decided to get registered online.I go online,do everything..and then i find out that the MOTHERFUCKING registration code is invalid.Apparently i have a pirated version of the game,and thus i got stuck with an invalid registration code.

So,how do i solve this problem?

I dont want a' Buy an original CD' answer,because Original CDs and Pakistan cannot be used in the same sentence.

Is there any other way out of this?Is it possible for someone amongst you who has an ORGIINAL Fifa 2005 CD,and someone who doesnt play the game online,to give me his/her registration code?Or if anyone coud be kind enough to buy an oringinal CD,give me the registration code,and then throw the game away?:D.

Im open to all options that dont involve me buying an original CD,because like ive said,the Pakistani markets are full of pirated stuff.If i can solve their issue by using a fake registration code,id be more than willing to do that too.

I just want to play FIFA 2005 online,as long as i dont have to buy an original CD myself,because like ive said,its impossible in Pakistan.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)