FIFA 16 (4 Viewers)

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Cazorla isnt, just had a better season, thats all. Clearly Özil is the superior more decisive player who has had bit of difficulty settling in, but he was back to his A game latter part of last season.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
People have short memories though , have we forgotten that before he came to Arsenal, Ozil was playing at a world class level for 3 seasons straight. He has begun showing glimpses of his quality, just needs to step it up a bit more and be consistent. Ability wise he's up there with the best attacking midfielders imo.

Also its like Osman said, Cazorla had a better season, but he is not on the same level as Mesut ability wise.

TheLaz

Oct 6, 2011
I just rate players who can score goals. Especially attacking players. That's all. None's saying Özil isn't a class player - he is. At Real he was insane. Although. He didn't score goals. I don't care if you provide 20 assists. A world class CAM must score goals. Coutinho > Özil. Come at me..

OP
CrimsonianKing

CrimsonianKing

U can't expect an Inexperienced team like Juventus
Jan 16, 2013
  • Thread Starter #90
    Badass is just another one of the "Fuck FIFA" people who buy it every single year and plays it all year long. :haddadjunior:

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
    I just rate players who can score goals. Especially attacking players. That's all. None's saying Özil isn't a class player - he is. At Real he was insane. Although. He didn't score goals. I don't care if you provide 20 assists. A world class CAM must score goals. Coutinho > Özil. Come at me..
    Him not scoring goals is indeed a legitimate criticism, and has always been a shortcoming of his, but what he contributes to the team in other areas almost makes up for it. As for Coutinho , he might be better at producing moment of magic. But over a 90 minutes game he does not influence a game as much as Ozil does, for me OZil is still the better player.

OP
    CrimsonianKing

CrimsonianKing

U can't expect an Inexperienced team like Juventus
    Jan 16, 2013
  • Thread Starter #99
    Demo is out. Gameplay is nothing short of amazing. Love me some of that slow paced build up based attacking plays :touched:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)