Fernando Llorente (9 Viewers)

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
There are two problems with him - he can't play as an isolated #9, and his confidence is on the floor. He can barely control a ball properly or make a two yard pass, that is not down to ability. He'd be playing for Benidorm FC if that was the case.

I really don't know what the answer is, because Tevez has to play, and has to be allowed to play his roaming game. If Llorente can't improve his use of the ball then he becomes almost useless for us. We aren't going to use Morata-Llorente as a combination too often.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
evryone should just admit i was right about him.

starting with osman
The funny thing is that when you go back to the Llorente transfer thread, you were one of the first on board to sign him :D

- - - Updated - - -

:agree:
Exactly.

But Either he'll improve or we better sell him and move on.
I agree wholeheartedly.

My personal feelings for a player never outweigh my loyalty to the club.

It's just disappointing to see, because he was so good at Bilbao. It's not like Juve paid a huge transfer fee for a player who didn't have a pedigree. He was 28 years old, still in the prime of his career, and established.

It boggles my mind to see it happen.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
I dont know what happened. Last years it wasnt much different but the goals were there..some of them being clutch ones. Now, on top of his usual lack of technical prowess, he is like awol for most part of the games and seems nervous, isolated.

Its a shame. I seriously think he will be sold in the summer..because if things continue like this...he has no use as Tevez will always be a priority as long as he is here.

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
parma's #14 defender llorente is amazing. he has intercepted all of juve's passes and manages to find his parma teamates with his short passes
:lol:

I'd + rep but have to spread.

the assist was nothing special tbh. thats what he is supposed to do all the time. keep the ball after receiving it and passing to the closest teammate. he screws that simple job up 99 times, does it right one time and everyone is praising him like he won us the CL. also, remember how people were downplaying Moratas 2 assists 2 weeks ago. this one was basically the same. a pass where the guy receiving the pass does all the work
:tup:

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
if u thought i was crazy when bashing llorente, but now have opened ur eyes to the truth, u must apologize to me in this thread

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)