Fernando Llorente (175 Viewers)

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
The thing I'm going to remember from today is his partnership with Giovinco. Both can be excused since this is probably the first time they play together, but boy did Iaquinta-Amauri seem world class compared to what we witnessed today.
Llorente-Giovinco is a circus act. You could stack two Cancer Boys and still not reach Nando's height.

Yet managed a goal and an assist.
And that's what poachers do. Look like rubbish for 88' out of the match, but show up big when it counts. (Hello, Trezeguet.)

Buy on AliExpress.com

CrimsonianKing

U can't expect an Inexperienced team like Juventus
Jan 16, 2013
I wouldn't say he did enough on Asamoah's goal for that to really be considered a proper assist.
Proper or not, still an assist. I'm one that believes a Striker's job (especially one of Llorente's style) is to score goals. Did he have a good match overall? No, but achieved his objective plus an assist and gave us 3 points. Good enough to me.

AOD4

Nov 24, 2004
Woohoo happy he reached double digits in Serie A, still on course for the league top scorer as I predicted before the start of the season.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
Why?

You don't think Llorente deserves less credit for his 'assist' than a player who actually did something good to create a genuine, clear chance for a team-mate?
I'm not debating whether there are better assists around, certainly there are, but you can't diminish his assist in a way you did. For instance someone scores an easy tap in, or deflection, and then you have someone who scores a beauty from 30 yards, but can you claim that the first player didn't score a proper goal? In the end the impact is the same.

jakku7

Jun 29, 2011
It seems that there is very little understaing between Lloretne and Giovinco and that's why a lot of Fernando passes were off the mark. There is still a room for improvement, especially when it comes to shooting on the goal. His headers and balance are top-notch though, and all in all he is really useful.

Apr 8, 2013
I don't agree with all the criticism he received today. Looks like the only good thing he's done was the goal, but IMO it wasn't the only one. He's taken a lot of long balls and played some good lay-offs, like in the Asamoah goal. He's been a bit less precise than the usual, but this also thanks to Chievo's defending, who's been very good in closing spaces.

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
He was bad today.Way too many errors and wrong passes .Okay he scored but everyone will score from that position.The ball hit him at hi head.His understanding is triple better with Tevez than Gio.

Roman

-'Tuz Fantasy Master-
Apr 19, 2003
Even not in his best game,or even weak game can be said goal+assist:touched:

And i just loveee how emotinal he is about playing for Juve on his FB wall.always nice posts:)

Forza Nando!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 175)