Fernando Llorente (182 Viewers)

May 15, 2013
Maybe because ur "good luck" was more like "Lol, you will need luck because that useless guy will never score"?.

Just maybe?.

Ban him some weeks. He needs some guru meditation.
That wasnt my intention but as you wish, maybe, only maybe you and Nzoric need some guru meditation, since i am posting here i insulted nobody, i am just giving my opinion about Llorente, if you dislike what i´m saying it´s easy don´t read my posts.

- - - Updated - - -

Breaking news in Madrid media, LLorente to Real Madrid on loan on december

via http://www.intereconomia.com/noticias-/punto-pelota/francois-gallardo-madrid-piensa-fernando-llorente-luis-suarez-y-falcao-para-d

:lol::lol::lol:

It looks like in Madrid are worried about Karim Benzema´s performance in the last matches and they are looking for reinforcements, the names are Falcao, Luis Suarez and Llorente, they assume he will be able to play Champions, as far i know that´s because they are thinking Conte will not give a chance to Fernando in the competition :sergio:.

This is quite funny because that people are signing Fernandito for real Madrid since the last 4 years.

piotrr

Мodеrator
Sep 13, 2011
José Luis Carazo: "Fernando Llorente es una opción para el Barça en diciembre"

Damn we are so strong, Real and Barca want him and he can't even get any minutes for us :strong:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 182)