Fernando Llorente (10 Viewers)

Nardonejuve

Mar 21, 2010
tevez 9m plus bonuses
barzagli 300k
pirlo free
pogba free
llorente free

and for kicks add vidal for 12m or give a couple M more i cant remember but still jesus i know marotta had trouble signing the illusive world class striker but are you kidding me! thats ridiculous. selling still an issue but how can you ask for more then that with the strict budget we have. amazing seriously.

Nardonejuve

Mar 21, 2010
this now in his 4th season has assembled a truly amazing team and add possible jojo ogbonna kolarov to the mix even without those 3 we are lethal just imagine the depth is we did add those 3 even 1-2 of them fuck me. 4 years ago we were in piles of dept, no long term goal, no knowledgeable coach since DD and 4 years later CL Quater finalists lost to eventual champions, 2 Serie A championships super cup pretty sure that will become 2 as well coppa italia finalist and then semi finalists finances are on the rise and only getting better, ambition, goals, history, Juve mentality back in full swing, people wanting to join us again(marottas words) Serie A better be shitting themselves, europe better be paying attention, Inter and Milan and go shove morattis oil and berlusconis bonga bonga parties up their arses because Juventus and back or then ever and are back with a freaking vengence!

This is Juve, We are Juve and my god im sooooooooooooooooooooooooooo happy right now fapping isnt doing it for me anymore! i want barcelona and madrid bowing down I want bayern sweating and I especially want Assenal, chelski manure, man shitty all wondering wtf just happened when Juventus whip the floor with them if we see them in Champions.

Fint

Aug 13, 2010
Nobody seems to have asked this yet so I may as well, why did they send him to a clothes shop before heading to HQ? Why did they put him in that dodgy looking jacket? Also, did they send Bendtner there as well, did he just go in and ask to be dressed like a goodfella?

-Joan Rivers mode off- :ghey:

Also, @Nzoric, does Fernando remind you of anybody?

mqdefault.jpg

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)