Fernando Llorente - ST - Athletic Bilbao (14 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 12, 2012
Italian journalist for the Gazzetta dello Sport

Carlo Laudisa : #Juventus. Dopo pranzo a #Bilbao il presidente si sbilancera' sul futuro di #Llorente. Apre alla cessione? #Marotta ci spera #gds

# Juventus. After lunch # Bilbao President is cautious' about the future of # Llorente. Opens to the sale? # # Hopefully we Marotta gds

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005

Listen to the first commentator :lol: :lol:

Galava!? Galava!? Galava!? Galava!? Galava!? Galava!? Galava!? Galava!? Galava!? Galava!? Galava!? Galava!? Galava!? Galava!? Galava!? Galava!? Galava!? Galava!? Galava!? Galava!?

---------- Post added 13.08.2012 at 10:17 ----------

Italian journalist for the Gazzetta dello Sport

Carlo Laudisa : #Juventus. Dopo pranzo a #Bilbao il presidente si sbilancera' sul futuro di #Llorente. Apre alla cessione? #Marotta ci spera #gds

# Juventus. After lunch # Bilbao President is cautious' about the future of # Llorente. Opens to the sale? # # Hopefully we Marotta gds

That's cleared everything up :S

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
No idea.

Just noticed that Llorente's contract actually expires June 2013.

You watch, this conference will be nothing to do with him now.
Actually i think it must be a press conference to discuss the futures of both Javi Martinez(who apparently seems close to Bayern) and Llorente..This is why probably a press conference was called in the first place since two of their most important players' futures are uncertain atm.

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
Apr 12, 2009
Actually i think it must be a press conference to discuss the futures of both Javi Martinez(who apparently seems close to Bayern) and Llorente..This is why probably a press conference was called in the first place since two of their most important players' futures are uncertain atm.
I bet it has something to do with Bielsa leaving

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
17 for llorente :touched:
he is the real succeeder of Trezegod
Exactly what I was thinking!! Omg were going to be such great friends on here I can tell. Your mind is working in harmony with mine. Where have you been all of my life!!? I'm coming to holland.

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
Llorente tells Athletic he will leave
By Football Italia staff

Fernando Llorente has reportedly told Athletic Bilbao that he intends to leave the club this summer, with Juventus edging closer.

The Bianconeri have been increasingly linked with the tall Spaniard this month, in light of his stalling talks with Athletic over the renewal of his contract that only has 12 months left to run.

Such rumours have seemingly been confirmed by Juve director general Beppe Marotta’s words to Tuttosport last night, whilst a Press conference has been called today in Bilbao, where the San Mames outfit will clarify Llorente’s position.

This morning, ahead of that clarification, AS are reporting that the international striker has informed the club of his intention to transfer this summer.

The player is valued at around the €30m, where his buyout clause is understood to be set, but it is thought that a lower bid could be accepted this summer, if his club decide to cash in on him, rather than run his contract down.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)