Fernando Llorente - ST - Athletic Bilbao (6 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Klovn

#MakeTuzGreatAgain
Jul 28, 2011
Like Arsenal with Van Persie, Bilbao won't allow him to leave for nothing, he will be sold this Summer.
Bilbao is likely to hold out to the end of the transfer window to wait for better offers.
Well, it is not entirely up to Bilbao, I guess. If the player particulary prefers one team, Bilbao will have to settle for a particular transfer fer.
Who is Bilbao?

There's is no such team as Athletico in Spain.

Only Athletic and Atletico.

Get your act together.
:agree:

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
Is our 16m offer inclusive of bonuses or are are we also offering 16m plus bonuses? There's a big difference in that valuation. If it's the latter, then we are probably only 2m apart. Either way though, I think Marrotta has purposely submitted a lower offer to slow down negotiations and bide his time to see where Shitty stand on Dzeko. I'd be very surprised if we wrap this Llorente deal up and pay the 2m differential immediately.

Btw, John Look, Sky: Juve will make another approach for Jovetic.

Nicholas

MIRKO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jan 30, 2008
Is our 16m offer inclusive of bonuses or are are we also offering 16m plus bonuses? There's a big difference in that valuation. If it's the latter, then we are probably only 2m apart. Either way though, I think Marrotta has purposely submitted a lower offer to slow down negotiations and bide his time to see where $#@!ty stand on Dzeko. I'd be very surprised if we wrap this Llorente deal up and pay the 2m differential immediately.

Btw, John Look, Sky: Juve will make another approach for Jovetic.
Giovanni Guardalà

Is his name :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)