Fernando Llorente - ST - Athletic Bilbao (46 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Juventinho

Hamilton saved my ass...
Nov 4, 2004
"Fernando Llorente does not want to renew the contract. " The President of Athletic Bilbao, Josu Urrutia announced in a press conference: "The player has announced his choice. Behind there are economic reasons, but because he wants to go play sports in another championship. We're sorry, the idea of the club is not to give anyone but the prices under the terms of termination. "

The clause Llorente amounts to 36 million euros, a figure exaggerated for a player who goes out of contract in June 2013 . The Spanish striker also like the City of Manchester Mancini , who has resigned on the front of Van Persie and would give the green light to sale of Dzeko , another key player in the market associated with Juventus.

Fuzzy goals Higuain , Van Persie and Suarez , the first goal for the Bianconeri for the attack remains, however Jovetic : Marotta has less than twenty days to convince to leave Fiorentina striker from Montenegro asked by Conte .

Calcio Mercato and i apologize for the shitty auto translation!

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
Probably just posturing from the Bilbao president, I don't think they can afford to write €20m off.

The problem is if they hold out for €25m or try to turn it into an auction we can pretty much forget it, Marotta won't do it.
Fair enough from Marotta really.

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
Seriously if we can't lure this lurch for €25 then I'm pretty much stoked on who's left to enquire about getting a striker. Pazzini is getting close :(

Bezzy

The Bookie Queen
Jun 5, 2010
Tottenham in for Llorente too. They're willing to offer him higher wages than Juve. Marrotta has also approached Shitty with a loan offer for Dzeko. 3-4m now, 20m next season. City are reluctant, but if there's any truth in this, then it is perhaps in all likelihood because we might still have JoJo in mind. Interesting week ahead I guess.
dzeko > llorente imo

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Marotta is the opposite of Secco. Secco overpaid and went crazy, spending over the 20 Million mark for the likes of Melo, Diego, and Amauri, whereas Marotta seems to have an obsession with the 20 Million mark. Anything above 20 Million, regardless of who the player is, and he isn't willing to budge. I have a feeling his favorite number is 17 or 18 :D

Juventinho

Hamilton saved my ass...
Nov 4, 2004
Marotta is the opposite of Secco. Secco overpaid and went crazy, spending over the 20 Million mark for the likes of Melo, Diego, and Amauri, whereas Marotta seems to have an obsession with the 20 Million mark. Anything above 20 Million, regardless of who the player is, and he isn't willing to budge. I have a feeling his favorite number is 17 or 18 :D
I have the same feeling too, if they told him Messi for 20.5 he probably won't do it....

Amer

Feb 13, 2005
They should be extremely satisfied if anybody offers more then 15 Million for him. Player wants to leave and doesn't want to extend contract which runs until 2013, why would somebody pay anything near that amount Bilbao wants? Nobody is desperate on the current transfer market, not even Tottenham.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 45)