Federico Gatti (12 Viewers)

Boksic

May 11, 2005
Not great.

Badly caught out on the first goal. It is a 1v1 dual and as soon as he loses it we are scrambling to cover for him. Mbappe is too good to give opportunities like that to.

He's inexperienced and hopefully he learnt from it. We really need him to develop given our CB options.

Buy on AliExpress.com
Mar 12, 2019
I thing Tuzers expected Gati to be the new Chiellini right away.. chill the fuck down. This guy is ok, looks better than Bonucci and Rugani already.. He can only get better. His attitude is right, and he has balls. We need players like him in the squad. Maybe he is not first team material but come on.. give him a fucking chance. Aren’t you tired of watching Bonucci play worse almost every week?

Jun 16, 2020
Not great.

Badly caught out on the first goal. It is a 1v1 dual and as soon as he loses it we are scrambling to cover for him. Mbappe is too good to give opportunities like that to.

He's inexperienced and hopefully he learnt from it. We really need him to develop given our CB options.
It’s no shame losing a duel against Mbappe on your 5th start, hes able to score great goals against anyone. I don’t think that Gatti was very bad today.

Boksic

May 11, 2005
It’s no shame losing a duel against Mbappe on your 5th start, hes able to score great goals against anyone. I don’t think that Gatti was very bad today.
Mbappe is a great player and Gatti is learning but his inexperience showed and it cost us a goal. Same way Cuadrado's older legs couldn't keep up with Mendes for the winner.

He hasn't really impressed me overall but as you say he hasn't had many games at top level football (even in Serie B) so hopefully he develops as the season continues.

campionesidd

Mar 16, 2013
Mbappe is a great player and Gatti is learning but his inexperience showed and it cost us a goal. Same way Cuadrado's older legs couldn't keep up with Mendes for the winner.

He hasn't really impressed me overall but as you say he hasn't had many games at top level football (even in Serie B) so hopefully he develops as the season continues.
Fun fact. Gatti is older than Mbappe.

Clamarc

Sep 26, 2018
What is the expectation for Gatti around here?
To me he's just bench player and always will be even if he develops further. I don't see top level potential from him
We need to buy another quality CB for next season if we have the money. Otherwise I trust Danilo more to be starting CB

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Needs to develóp more for sure. Ill give him time to judge him properly.

No Shame in getting owned by a top 3 World class champion, but oh boy mbappe did him hard in that first goal. Strap on from mbappes ladyboy included.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
What is the expectation for Gatti around here?
To me he's just bench player and always will be even if he develops further. I don't see top level potential from him
We need to buy another quality CB for next season if we have the money. Otherwise I trust Danilo more to be starting CB
Imo he could earn a Serie A starting spot somewhere, it's just not at Juve or another top side. And he's not the profile you want off your bench, as a 3rd/4th choice CB (inexperienced, not a lot of potential)

AOD4

Nov 24, 2004
This guy was signed as i think to be a part deal for Bremer but Torino didnt want him. Now we are stuck with him , he should be the last option in the CB.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
This guy was signed as i think to be a part deal for Bremer but Torino didnt want him. Now we are stuck with him , he should be the last option in the CB.
i guess we wanted to keep him after both chiellini and de ligt left

this was the first time he saw anything remotely as quick as mbappe. guy makes the best defenders look like rookies sometimes but we shit on a rookie cause he looks like one?

it's still way too early to rate gatti. chiellini was literally shit in his first juve season as a left back, and he had some pretty high level team mates around him. bonucci looked like a slow, bad player even in january in our first conte season. just calma and keep playing him. for me he should play ahead of bonucci and rugani. this season is already down the drain, we need to see how some youngsters can perform on a weekly basis. fagioli, miretti, gatti, iling should start at least one match per week, especially with this fucken europa league messing up our calendar

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 2, Guests: 7)