Federico Gatti (6 Viewers)

GrandeGigi

Sep 18, 2012
I want Gatti to start over Rugani.

- - - Updated - - -

Gatti at 23 is youngster enough for me. I don't want to see him throw Danillo or Cuads as CB like we tend to do.
Hopefully Ruru drops to 5th choice CB if we could Danilo as the 3rd or 4th choice CB.
Though I don’t agree with switching him from RB to CB in the middle of the game like we did last night when Bremer came off from Sandro.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Knowah

Pool's Closed Due to Aids
Jan 28, 2013
Did well defensively, but a little panicky with the ball. 3-4 times in the first half Loca is wide open in the middle and he goes wide with the ball. Good start
Part of that is probably coaching. And not in a "Allegri tells them to only pass side-to-side" but if a player (especially a younger or newer player) doesn't feel comfortable making that central pass best to lay it off laterally. Better that then making the forward pass into the midfield to Locatelli and it being intercepted.

That was the problem with a lot of Cuadrado's passing in the first half: too desperate to get the ball midfield or forwards and making poorly timed or poorly placed passes.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
You know usually I would say dont judge a player too much in a dysfunctional team. But man this wasn't 1 or 2 mistakes. He lost his man in the box atleast 10 times. Only saved by Monzas inept finishing.

Legit candidate for one of the worst defensive performances in a Juve shirt.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)