Federico Chiesa (18 Viewers)

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004
Get well soon Fede, take the time needed to heal, if that’s 9 months or 16, we need him fighting fit and back to his best.

ACL’s are not an injury that should be rushed

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
His injury the final confirmation that we won't make top four this season and highly likely that Italy won't make the next World Cup too.
Yep. If we weren't heavily reliant on dybala before we are definitely now.

I think italy has more cover for him than we do but he will definitely be missed for them as well.

What a disaster this is.

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
Berardi on the right...insigne on the left....bernigoat as cover...none as good as chiesa of course but the first two are better options than what we have right now.

Espectro

The Grimreaper
Jul 12, 2002
I realy hope Chiesa recover wll from this and comeback better than before...

Now I have a question... does anybody knows if this injury changes something in the deal with Fiorentina?

Espectro

The Grimreaper
Jul 12, 2002
The only thing that's not a coincidence is every single one of these ACL injuries happened on the same patchy and horrible pitch.

Fuck Roma.

I was cheking Demiral, Zaniolo, Chiesa AND Karsdorp had ACL injuries on Roma's turf (Chiellini and Spinazzola wasnt on that turf)...

Then I look deeper and I found out that between 2014 and 2020, AS Roma, as an entire organization—men, women, and primavera—have seen 20 ACL tears, including four players enduring repeat and/or multiple ligament tears.

:oops2::oops2::oops2::oops2::oops2::oops2::oops2::oops2::oops2::oops2::oops2::oops2:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 12)