Federico Chiesa (19 Viewers)

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
When it happened? After the sliding tackle done by Smalling (dunno how it can be consder clean tackle if he slides into Chiesa knee first) or after that change of run direction to hustle Maitland-Niles? Or it could be damaged during the Smalling clash, weakened and then teared during that run? In other words could we avoid all of this if he was subbed after Smalling?

Buy on AliExpress.com

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Had a bad feeling about season from the start. Missed a tons of games, usually i miss a 2-3 games per season, nothing to hope for. Yesterday when i saw him injured liked that it was final nail, stopped watching the game, saw result later.
I was watching the game with my brother and my dad. When Chiesa fell for the first time I told them he's raw and he shouldn't be playing, then I said he should sub him right away. But no, he came back and fucked up his knee. It's just horrible... I wouldn't like such injury to any player, let alone Juve player. But if I had to pick then Chiesa would be the last player I want to get it. Absolutely disgusting. Horribly from my part to wish it was some other player, but we have so much mediocrity and players worth of Serie B, yet our star player gets it. This season is just cursed.

Paolino

Nov 1, 2013
shouldn't have been in the starting lineup. He had just returned from injury and it was too early for him to play two big games from the start in 3 days. You have to blame Allegri for this injury, not the medical team

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
shouldn't have been in the starting lineup. He had just returned from injury and it was too early for him to play two games from the start in 3 days. You have to blame Allegri for this injury, not the medical team
Imo Allegri is definitely to be blamed here. It has nothing to do with our medical team at all. The only two factors involved are Allegri and Roma's disastrous pitch.

But of course nobody will point a finger at Allegri. Everyone will say how it was a 1% chance to happen and it did due to (un)luck and I suppose all will say how he played him because he was fit otherwise he wouldn't have done it. I call that BS.

kao_ray

Feb 28, 2014
Nah, it depends. If the medical team cautioned against using Chiesa so soon - it's Allegri's fault. If the medical team gave the OK to use Chiesa - it's the medical team's fault. Simple as that.

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
Chiesa's previous injury was a muscle injury while this one is (probably) a ligament injury. I don't know what makes you medical experts think that the two are in anyway linked but I'm sure there was meticulous research behind that conclusion so who am I to doubt.
exactly, probably none, besides bad pitch is responsible for that, anyway lets wait and see the official info.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Imo Allegri is definitely to be blamed here. It has nothing to do with our medical team at all. The only two factors involved are Allegri and Roma's disastrous pitch.

But of course nobody will point a finger at Allegri. Everyone will say how it was a 1% chance to happen and it did due to (un)luck and I suppose all will say how he played him because he was fit otherwise he wouldn't have done it. I call that BS.
Allegri wasn't even on the sidelines so it can't exactly be his fault. The injury incurred could have happened to anyone tbh. Just like demiral as far as I know he had no history of ACL injuries before playing for us yet it happened.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 15)